Reviews for The Prisoner's Cipher
spedclass chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Another awesome chapter really like the idea of this story please keep it up!
inVale chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Fascinating.

Hannibal Potter.

Carry on.
luvsanime02 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Oh yes, Hermione is beyond caught. I knew that's what was happening :D Wonderful chapter, and I enjoyed reading Hermione. I actually also really enjoyed reading Hermione and Ron. I want to be mad at Ron, for his complete jealousy that's never going to go away, but how can I blame him, when Hermione acts as she does? Anyway, loved this, and looking forward to more.
The elusive shadow chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Great story. Suspense and well written. Harry seem almost evil but above all clever and intelligent.
sprinter1988 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Ok, this is getting really good. Keep going.
Nyota S chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Fantastic! Already craving to read the next chapter!
Daniel1980 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Just to know that Hermione is fucking Ron in this story is so disgusting I want to puke. This drivel is a waste of time and space for any real H/HR shipper.
sprinter1988 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Very interesting. Continue.
SnakeHead85 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Great chapter, i already can't wait to read the rest of the story
luvsanime02 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I'm so very, very interested in where you're taking this story. Harry was much like Dr. Hannibal Lector in his politeness, charm, and cutting remarks that hit their target with a genteel viciousness. In other words, his character is highly fascinating. And Hermione is caught already, isn't she, poor thing. Brilliant start. I look forward to reading more, and unraveling the mystery you have made of Harry Potter.
crazy4mione chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
hey is this HHr story or not?
hardware99 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Wow! This one has me pulled in. I definitely like what I'm reading and can't wait for you to continue. I don't think that I have read anything that remotely sounds like this.

Looking forward to a good thriller/whodunit/twist-of-fate type of story!

Here's to frequest updates!

-Patrick
Midori-fu chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This chapter was great, I can't wait for you to write more. Keep it up.
ssgohan79 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That was great start, can't wait for an update.
659 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44