Reviews for A Ghost Story
Mrs-John-Cena chapter 3 . 1/1/2004
HIYA! Your story is very good. I love Sirius...but i also like Remus, is he gonna be in your story at any time?...Oh and i was wondering if that was the end of ur story considering it said 'The End' at the bottom but i recognized that it said that on the other chapters...oh well, don't worry about, the story is awesome and it will definitely be going on my favourites list!
mimi4 chapter 3 . 12/31/2003
like your story.
Jelsemium chapter 3 . 8/23/2003
This is charming. I loved seeing Sirius and James interacting with Muggles. I also loved seeing Lily getting drunk. Great bet with the motorcycle, too.

I knew that somebody was going to see a ghost when those idiots told James and Sirius that there was a ghost in the house. I wasn't sure if there would really be a ghost or if James and Sirius would fake it. I liked the fake, but I would have loved to have known what else they had planned!

Nice glimpse of Lily's mother, even if she didn't show up. I like how both of the Evans girls were afraid of making her mad.

You have a good ear for dialog. And even if you HAD put "you win some and you win some and since we won this won …" most readers (well, me, anyway) would have put it down to the amount of alcohol that Mr. Black had chugged down during the course of the story. (In fact, I'm rather disappointed that you cleaned that up! ;-)

Good work on getting in all the parts of the challenge.

Cheers!
Darkady chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
Ha! This was very amuzing.

" I have a plan."

" I think it's save to say Lily's never going to trust either of us again."

And that's changed from before how?" James considered that for a moment." Good point. What's your plan." I loved this part. Great story.
duva chapter 3 . 5/23/2003
Great story! Very amusing :-) especially the Cyprus part, hahaha.
Zetta chapter 3 . 5/19/2003
lol- Now I know who you are! I read this story eons ago at Seven Quills, and thought it was hilarious. I doubt I ever got around to reviewing, but I haven't changed my mind. lol.

I can totally see Petunia acting like she did, and of course, Lily and Sirius and James were perfect as well.

I loved your use of "Black Shadow" as Sirius's bike's name. That's another favorite story of mine, by sheer coincidence.

lol- and I love the way the Muggles were all acting tough about the "ghosts" and such.

Excellent story! :o)
Elucreh chapter 3 . 5/13/2003
I absolutely ADORE your threesome dynamics. You've found just the right balances. Who-ho!

And I must say, I absolutely ADORE the Petunia-dyed-her-hair touch.
Pyrinsomniac chapter 3 . 5/10/2003
FUNNY!
Exploding Snap chapter 3 . 4/8/2003
Amazing!

You really rose to that challenge! :)

I love your stories because they hardly ever focus on the main events, and ... wel... they give us a glimpse of how the marauders were ...before everything happened. :)

lol... James' family tree... I just noticed... Merriman? Did you get that from the Dark is Rising? O.o no reason really... it just sparked my interest. :)

Keep writing!
Untitled 456 chapter 3 . 4/1/2003
:D I really really liked the ending. Most people focus a lot on major events but your fics show what their friendship was like when all was okay in the world and it always makes me smile. and laugh. D I'll always love your stuff

Untitled 456 chapter 2 . 4/1/2003
ahahahaha... don't drink and disapperate I'm going to remember that one for a while... another really good chapter. I wish I had talent at humor like you ;;

Untitled 456 chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Wow another great fic I'm going around reading all your hp fanfiction... :D They're all so wonderfully written.

notthereanymore1111 chapter 3 . 12/8/2002
What a delightfully amusing story! Wonderful job in answering this challenge. *applauds*
Iniga chapter 3 . 11/29/2002
When I decided to start reading HP fics again after seeing the second movie today, yours was the first page I checked for new stories, and I was glad to see a chapter I hadn't read. Thanks for sharing your talent.
arressayy chapter 3 . 10/22/2002
Wonderful! Excellently written, with plenty of humor. Great job!

RSA