Reviews for Roommate Wanted
BarbyBells chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
:D no words
Andrew M chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was really hot! I love Riley,
I'm glad Jacob is out of the picture because Riley and Edward make such a great couple.
Your writing is descriptive which carries me to their place to view the goings on.
I enjoyed this a lot. )
alykat14 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I really liked this pairing! Cute story :)
Livelygirl838 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Would love a chapter 2
LosT-in-Twific chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I fucking love Riley. That iz all!
Justname chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Hot! I'm not good at reviews but wanted to say thanks!
Within These Walls chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Two words: LADY WOOD! lol

That was fuck hawt! As much as I loved Riley & Edward, I'd really like an insight on all those nights in Riley's room with Jacob ;).
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Excellent story! :)
BettiGefecht chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Hellsyeah this was crazy hot! Thanks for writingc

:o)
Justbecause421 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Oh my goodness Fr333bird, I've never even read the Twlight books or seen the movies (yes I know I live under a rock) but I was enjoying your Merlin & Harry Potter stuff so much I couldn't help but peaking it. I may know nothing about the characters but this story was great fun to read all the same! My grandmother always said there is no such thing as coincidences, who knows how long poor Edward would have gone on thinking Riley was straight if he hadn't come home early and caught the show. Delightful chain of events!
chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Origami Fangs chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
this was a great story, insanely sexy! loved it
eddiebell69 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
*whispers* i am addicted to your slash! But that's not a bad thing, right? LoL ;)

I really enjoyed this story; I wish there were more from these two, but I saw the words at the bottom.

Oh, well.

Thanks for sharing your words! Loved it!
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I don't know why I didn't review this the first (or second) time I read it, but awww. :D Also, hot.
myinfiniteromance chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Woohh!...I did enjoy! Would of been a real treat if it was longer, but I will take what I can!

Thanks!