Reviews for Heat Stroke
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 20 . 10/8
Eeeeeeee! SO CUTE! kyo reading to her is the most adorable thing!
Zellona chapter 20 . 7/27
Beautiful! Best OHSHC fanfic I've ever read, even if I did only start reading them a couple days ago! The only thing that's missing is an epilogue... *WINK WINK HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE*
The Angel Grey chapter 20 . 6/14
My feels have died and gone to heaven.
KyoxHaru1234 chapter 20 . 2/16
Cried... Really good story
1sunfun chapter 20 . 1/18
bookworm2192 chapter 20 . 1/15
Anyone who bitched about Kyoya being OOC were idiots. I thought this story was fantastic, and yourself heartily on the back. Thankyou for a wonderful piece of fiction.
Lady Celestial Star chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
*Standing ovation*

Amen, do the story the way you want to!
bloopgirl chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
i was nearly starting to tear up by chapter 14 and havn't even read it yet
Darknessdawns chapter 20 . 2/8/2014
You were right about Kyouya being completely Ooc, but he did have a very good reason. I think you did wonderful with this fic and I adore it. I gathered from the Author Notes that this story hit some major milestones for you. It definitely deserves the praise it has gathered. However I can tell that this was written by an inexperienced writer. There are many ways that this story could have been better but I think you did the best you could at the time. I do hope that you have written many more stories since this and have had a chance to become the great writer that I'm sure you will be. And I don't say that lightly. I have watched your writing skills progress with each chapter and though some are short they do convey the feelings you are trying to get across to your reader. I do have a few suggestions. On the chapter where each of the host club members gather in the music room it gets a bit confusing at the beginning of each of the monologues. You see we as readers start each part with no idea who each part is about until further into it. If you perhaps labeled each as say Tamaki and so forth we would know who was speaking before being given the clues. Other than that all I could see was that it was a young story and just needs some time to mature. Maybe one day you will come back to this and update it so we all can see how you have progressed or give us and alternate version. Perhaps one where Kyouya has to nurse Haruhi back to health. ;)
LifeInTheSky chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
yepp, awesome ending. I just love this opposite characteristics couples, they are just the cutest, opposites attract eh?
BlazeingEcho chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
This is so awesome!
Raining Daylight chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
I love your writing because although crying is not kyoya you made it so it was still didn't seem too far fetched
potterhead161 chapter 20 . 7/18/2013
mfaerie32 chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
They couldn't have thought that doing that would have ended well. This is Kyoya we're talkin' about. 'Shakes Head Sadly'. Tamaki had the right idea. At least he got him away for a little while and got him some rest, a shower and food. That's the way to go.
mfaerie32 chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
Okay...I can't see what kind of plan they would come up with that has to do with only giving Haruki two weeks to wake up. It's not like Kyoya can magically make her wake up. And he's already admitted his feelings. So I'm a little confused. /