Reviews for A Bargain For Love
LoverOfArchangels chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
please continue this! it's hard to find a good continuing Reaver story now a days. or even an Elliot story!
RosalindCurie chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
I'm loving your Reaver. And your queen is just the right amount of feisty. Well done.
FelinesAndPhoenixes chapter 15 . 1/27/2014
I'm sorry that jerks are being rude to you about updates. That's really not cool. Hopefully, they'll back off. It would be sad if you took the story down, it's very interesting and well written. I hope you do find time to write more one day, if you can. I would very much like to see how it ends.

Cheers!
Danny Potter chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
I do love this story...are you going to continue it?...please! :)
PainInUrAft-Nexy chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
This story is absolutely stunning; you are an amazing author and you have a way with words. Ignore the asshats that are spamming you, and I will wait as long as needed for the next update.
missxbrightside chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
I very much enjoyed this and look forward to the next chapter whenever you can post it. Take your time, don't feel rushed. Thank you for the wonderful story. 3
Ozzmossis12 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I hope the answer is not a yes, but is your story, "A Bargain For Love" over? :s Also it was the best piece of literature I've ever read! :) It should be put on display in an art museum lol. Job certainly well done! :D
Ozzmossis12 chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
Best thing I've ever read! The ending should have included Reaver and Adelynn living happily ever after together though :c other than that 1,000,000 thumbs-up! :D
RC4213 chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
I just read this, it's amazing, and if it were a book I would buy it in a heartbeat. :D
breakingelle chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
This is quite amazing. Proud to say that I spent a good hour or more devouring your story _
kirki101 chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
This is a lovely story :) Can't wait to read the next chapter (most respectfully, of course. I know how hard it can be to update a story without a muse or when life gets in the way xD).
Guest chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
I love this! It is a great fable fan-fiction! All the other ones about teacher are quite boring! But this on is fantastically exciting!:D
Danny Potter8 chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Ignore tha rude people. You do a fantastic work and i know it is for your personal enjoyment, but i have got to say that i really enjoy it , too!
Danny Potter8 chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
haha!, it made me laugh : "the required chicken"
Danny Potter8 chapter 12 . 4/5/2013