Reviews for The Moot
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Hgup
Jarvan IV chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
When is the third one coming?
hedgehogsandwich chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Your depiction of the characters is really well done! I hope you continue this.
Hybrid thing chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
More, more, more! Will you be continuing this? Because you should, this is really good.
Hybrid thing chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Undying Love, new ult- wait what? Either way, nice chapter! I notice a lack of AsheTryn fics and that...disturbs me.
chrishuyen chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
I have to say, I was surprised when I found that there were barely any AsheTrynd fics on this site, which thankfully you have remedied. I really enjoyed the first chapter where she's hunting and Tryndamere comes up behind her. The interaction was really well done and I enjoyed your characterization. The second chapter didn't have as many moments between the two but it did set a foundation for what seems to be an extremely promising fic. I can't wait to see where you take this and hope you update soon! :)
Dreamin'Ferno chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Awww that was so charming 3 the dialogue was perfect, and that last line was so romantic XD I cannot wait for more updates!
GoodGuyGreg chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Well done. I like your take on both of the hinted couples. Both as in your other fic about Katarina and Garen. Short and sweet, and I also like the theme of two characters being alone together, cuz even in the lore it is said that some characters act differently when they are not fighting in the fields of Justice and it kinda gives you more space to explore them.

Maybe you could try exploring Teemo and Tristana, cuz I really wanna see at least one good fic about these two. But, you know, its just a suggestion..

Other than that, keep up the good work!
It's.a.Yaz chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
OMG. ASHEXTRYN! FINALLY! 33

Good sir (or not lol), you have my respect.