Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Zanpakuto to the Heart
John chapter 48 . 9/26
I know this an old fic but why you have Riku lose to Kenpachi like that?
Ansem chapter 50 . 8/8
I need more now please!
Chessmasteroftheuniverse chapter 2 . 6/16
Uh... Why is there a trio instead of a duo in this chapter? Duo is in the last of this chapter. Are you going to fix it?
Evilbadger chapter 11 . 4/15
Just finished chapter 11, I'm hoping I get to see Riku go Dark Form at some point in this story.
Red John chapter 50 . 3/24
GREATEST KINGDOM HEARTS/BLEACH CROSSOVER I'VE EVER READ! Things are about to get really interesting when the destiny trio arrive at the fake Karakura just as the Espada go into their resurreccíon. I bet the fights will go like this:

Sora vs Starrk and Lilynette

Riku and Suí-Fēng vs Baraggan

Kairi and Toshiro vs Halibel

Sora, Komamura, Shūhei vs Tosen

Sora, Riku, and Ichigo vs Aizen

All while Sora is try to convince his opponents to not follow Aizen and eventually gets through to them after he beats them. Same with Kairi as Sora would've told her about his friendship with Halibel and try to convince her as well. I just hope you change Starrk, Halibel, their Fracciòns, Tosen, and Gin's fates after the winter war (especially Ulquiorra's).

Then when it's time for the battle with the 13 seekers of darkness, their new allies go fight with them. This could be the battle of the 5 armies; Keyblade wielders, Soul Reapers, Visords, and Arrancars vs the Seekers of Darkness. Either way, keep up the great work and can't wait for the sequel.
Sabere Commander chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I like how this opening was inspired by the Kingdom Hearts 2 opening.
zackstone13 chapter 25 . 10/3/2014
Omgg I was laughing hard it was so funny you is good
Guest chapter 50 . 9/30/2014
also you should check out Jack Magic on here! Its almost as good as this! ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
"Pray! Santa T-
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
that the place where Captain Aizens is at.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
very potic the dopest
Sora with an S chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
...Donald is facepalming in the background here.
Telling people there are other worlds is a strict no-no. Also: listing your abilities off to someone you've never met before seems dumb. Actually, the same goes for people you HAVE met before.
Sora with an S chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Somebody watched the Birth by Sleep opening way too many times...
Guest chapter 50 . 7/4/2014
you should use Sora's summons in the story
GuestWithIdeas chapter 50 . 6/17/2014
Great ending man! Everything was satisfactory except how our keyblade weilding heros just jump into a corridor of darkness without really thinking about it, not saying it wasn't a bad idea so that Sora can help fight Kaname, and Riku against his opponents it just bugs me how they go head long into it. I wonder what's going to happen to Ulliqura? Will he be an ally, or an enemy, one things for certain he's on a time limit because Sora and Ichigo did cut him in half meaning his stomach couldn't have regenerated. All-in-all good work and I look forward to the other stories.