Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Zanpakuto to the Heart
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 50 . 14h
I love readind this story and the chapers were kinda good but I'm very dissapointed on how you handled the ulquiorra fight I was very disappointed how you choped up the end to be a meaningless death leaving it unfinished and confusing. You should have sliced uryu first and then stabing sora leaving the sword in like the anime. kairi should have alredy be healing riku when sora gets stabed. And making it seem like Orihime tried to stop ichigo from killing ulquiorra only for her to get riku fudged over and almost killed by being stupid if you were going to make her do something instead of sitting down like in the anime then she would have ran to uryu to help heal the wound he got instead of runnig twards ichigo who isn't injured. riku should have been more injured because how strong the attack was if the attack can do serious damage to ulquiorra then it would worse for riku not only a human but weaker than ulquiorra. I would understand if he was a substitute reaper like ichigo but he's not he would have been pushed back and hurt imensly to knock him out at most with chunks of skin missing like ulquiorra. He shouldn't be able to move any part his body conscious or not cause have damage. And riku wouldn't have a secret ability to syddenly go into his heart and know a way to revert ichigo back automatically. Constructive Criticism
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 8 . 7/15
Why didnt sora or riku use any of their drive forms?
John chapter 48 . 9/26/2015
I know this an old fic but why you have Riku lose to Kenpachi like that?
Ansem chapter 50 . 8/8/2015
I need more now please!
Chessmasteroftheuniverse chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
Uh... Why is there a trio instead of a duo in this chapter? Duo is in the last of this chapter. Are you going to fix it?
Evilbadger chapter 11 . 4/15/2015
Just finished chapter 11, I'm hoping I get to see Riku go Dark Form at some point in this story.
Red John chapter 50 . 3/24/2015
GREATEST KINGDOM HEARTS/BLEACH CROSSOVER I'VE EVER READ! Things are about to get really interesting when the destiny trio arrive at the fake Karakura just as the Espada go into their resurreccíon. I bet the fights will go like this:

Sora vs Starrk and Lilynette

Riku and Suí-Fēng vs Baraggan

Kairi and Toshiro vs Halibel

Sora, Komamura, Shūhei vs Tosen

Sora, Riku, and Ichigo vs Aizen

All while Sora is try to convince his opponents to not follow Aizen and eventually gets through to them after he beats them. Same with Kairi as Sora would've told her about his friendship with Halibel and try to convince her as well. I just hope you change Starrk, Halibel, their Fracciòns, Tosen, and Gin's fates after the winter war (especially Ulquiorra's).

Then when it's time for the battle with the 13 seekers of darkness, their new allies go fight with them. This could be the battle of the 5 armies; Keyblade wielders, Soul Reapers, Visords, and Arrancars vs the Seekers of Darkness. Either way, keep up the great work and can't wait for the sequel.
Sabere Commander chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I like how this opening was inspired by the Kingdom Hearts 2 opening.
zackstone13 chapter 25 . 10/3/2014
Omgg I was laughing hard it was so funny you is good
Guest chapter 50 . 9/30/2014
amaziing!
also you should check out Jack Magic on here! Its almost as good as this! ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
"Pray! Santa T-
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
that the place where Captain Aizens is at.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
very potic the dopest
Sora with an S chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
...Donald is facepalming in the background here.
Telling people there are other worlds is a strict no-no. Also: listing your abilities off to someone you've never met before seems dumb. Actually, the same goes for people you HAVE met before.
Sora with an S chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Somebody watched the Birth by Sleep opening way too many times...