Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Zanpakuto to the Heart
Sabere Commander chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I like how this opening was inspired by the Kingdom Hearts 2 opening.
zackstone13 chapter 25 . 10/3/2014
Omgg I was laughing hard it was so funny you is good
Guest chapter 50 . 9/30/2014
amaziing!
also you should check out Jack Magic on here! Its almost as good as this! ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
"Pray! Santa T-
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
that the place where Captain Aizens is at.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
very potic the dopest
Sora with an S chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
...Donald is facepalming in the background here.
Telling people there are other worlds is a strict no-no. Also: listing your abilities off to someone you've never met before seems dumb. Actually, the same goes for people you HAVE met before.
Sora with an S chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Somebody watched the Birth by Sleep opening way too many times...
Guest chapter 50 . 7/4/2014
you should use Sora's summons in the story
GuestWithIdeas chapter 50 . 6/17/2014
Great ending man! Everything was satisfactory except how our keyblade weilding heros just jump into a corridor of darkness without really thinking about it, not saying it wasn't a bad idea so that Sora can help fight Kaname, and Riku against his opponents it just bugs me how they go head long into it. I wonder what's going to happen to Ulliqura? Will he be an ally, or an enemy, one things for certain he's on a time limit because Sora and Ichigo did cut him in half meaning his stomach couldn't have regenerated. All-in-all good work and I look forward to the other stories.
zero saber chapter 50 . 6/15/2014
just finished reading this amazing story holy hell its good cant wait for the sequel
Luckenhaft chapter 50 . 6/9/2014
Well... (Luckenhaft sits with his back facing the screen in a large chair staring out a window looking down upon the false Karakura Town as the remaining Espada, and the Soul Reapers begin to clash.) It's been one heck of a wild ride Gakuto-san, and now I only have one last thing to say...

(The chair spins around to reveal Luckenhaft cosplaying as Aiden Pearce from Watch Dogs as music begins to play in the background.) Don't you, forget about me. Don't you, Don't you forget about me. :)

I a
Red Diz chapter 50 . 6/10/2014
Awesome! Just awesome!
FireDragonX23 chapter 50 . 6/10/2014
Wow I can't believe you pick Tales of the Abyss But anyway goid job on this crossover. I mean this is one of the best Kingdom Hearts crossover I read in a long time, and I can't wait to see where this goes. I wish you luck on this and any other fanfics you are working on.
DB chapter 50 . 6/7/2014
I was half expecting Kairi or Aqua to give Ulquiorra a heart making him confused and fearful about what it is to feel.