Reviews for Hawke's Blind Date
Mr.Smiley4659 chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
This is a very good story.
wellhaithar chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
I would love to see a sequel to this!
wellhaithar chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This was great! Far better than I expected, considering the title... but like I said cool story, bro! (and not even in a sarcastic way!) I would love to see a sequel, or how the other dates went, but (like I haven't said it enough) great story!
MessengerOfDreams chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
By all means, this should have been a generic to bad fanfic. I mean, the premise. That seems like a premise a fanatic with little experience would write. But the thing is, you not only transcend a stigma associated with bad fan fiction, you create a truly beautiful study of a first date.

You capture it perfectly. Hawke and Sasha are both in character, and you can feel the date as it happens- the awkwardness, the internal thoughts, but that spark of chemistry they have through it all. And you've grown, too- this fic is much lighter on the cheese that was noticable through the nevertheless beautiful Black Coffee.

This is a masterful romance story that just might surpass Sapphire Sea as my favorite fic from you. Just the fact that you could take such a cliche prepare-for-crap idea and make it a truly great fic shows that you definitely are a brilliant author. One of my favorites on the site, to be sure. Keep it up!

(someday I'm gonna get more into the Advance Wars fandom... Jess really needs a good fic)
randomfull9 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I really like this story. This story shows you even if of people hate you there's always going to be someone that likes you for who you are
Edge of the night sky chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This looks like it could be good. I hope you update it soon! I would of laughed if you made it hawke/sami and Eagle got super mad. HAHAHAHA are you going to mention some of the others besides Hawke/Sasha?