Reviews for Farukon no Kage
GhostRin chapter 12 . 2/19
Oh man, I can just see Toushirou awkwardly sitting in the closet with everyone staring at him and he would just be like 'uhh...' XD I can't WAIT for the next chapter to be posted, please hurry (but no rushing!)
bleachfan chapter 11 . 1/23
Im already loving this story sssssooooooooo much!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
MORE NOW!
Akinriah Tram chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
I'm surprised I didn't discover this fanfiction earlier. Really love it, especially because of Karin's character change. She's all sassy and mischievous, which can really rile up Toushirou. I think it's hilarious and hot at the same time. Can't wait until Toushirou meets Karin's crazy family. It's a sight to behold. Man, I can see the poor guy whimpering back in fear. Not because he's scared of them but more because he's scared of their crazy, crazy antics. Like you have one Karin and that's fine, and now being subjected to 12 hyperactive people, similar to Karin? It's going to be a sight to behold. As long as you keep updating, I don't mind the wait. So hope you do!

Can't wait!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
Pls! Continue I love it!
random girl chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
i love this story! its my fav hitsukarin though i really wish that u would update soon...
C.Lin chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
when are you ever going to write the next chapter?you haven't updated for so long and surely you are not the person that gives up right I mean it's a good story!
koneko232 chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
This is awesome! Love hitsukarin Au with good writing. You really take their personalities and develop them in a realistic and believable way. Im curious to see how toushiro resolves his perfect record of cases with letting karin go. Keep up the good work!
C.Lin chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
This is a very good one I'm looking forward for the next chapter
jesi ki kage chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
OMG she totally gave her self away! Should have told him to hide in her room! Gah freaking hilarious! Definitely a highlight getting back from basic to read Karin making a fool of herself _ totally worth the wait, although I think we all knew she was going to be busted. AHHH! Can't stop smiling. And hello, Toushiro that secret lab? Think the only locked door in the house. Can't wait to see how this plays out, please please please keep up the great work and update again soon! -JKK
ashhatt chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Aquaknite chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
LOL! I loved it! I can just picture everyone freezing and the look on Hitsugaya's face! So happy to see another chapter, this has gotta be my fav story of all time :) Really excellent work, I look forward to more!
MindBLOWN chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
Thank you for updating the story. Of course as much as I want Toshiro to do one of Karin's recoveries she would never let a complete novice like him to do one (as skilled as Toshiro is) but no.

Anyway as I read the chapter theres an idea at the back of my head for this story.. Since Hitsgaya no longer wants to put Kage into custody , what if Captain Soi Fon hires a new detective for the Kage case and to Toshiro's complete surprise is his old mentor Byakuya! (Talk about cliche) And here goes the Im-disappointed-in-you-for-having-no-progress-in-this-case blah blah blah... And I have no fucking idea what happens afterward -_- but you get the picture right? Hopefully you do.. I have no idea but i just want to toss Byakuya in the story again lol..

Hope you update soon! Its funny to think that Ikkaku and Renji will fill the role of Ichigo as a overprotective older brother or uncle..And Matsumoto throwing a complete fit at Karin.. Since its so important Im gonna have to remind you again: Please updated soon! *grovels at the ground near your feet* Please!
hakkuchi chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
An update! I'm so excited! But I just knew you were gonna end it with a cliffhanger. :( So please take pity and update soon. Can't wait to see the full reaction scene!
solatia chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
Oh my god... You seriously didn't disappoint... Thanks so much for that chapter... It was great... Can't wait to read what happens next... Will Toshiro get her real name after the hint he got from Hisagi's 'slip-up'...? Keep up the good work...

solatia