Reviews for Farukon no Kage
Mmx chapter 10 . 1/24
Italian money is Euro, you never call it "Italian money" because so many other European countries also use Euro.
But apart from that. This chapter is one of the best. I love it!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/13/2016
Update
Kaito1412 chapter 12 . 9/9/2016
Con you please update its killing me here
midori chapter 12 . 3/29/2016
it's almost 2 years now and not a word from youu! please update sooooon! really looking forward to the next chapter
mavis chapter 12 . 1/11/2016
why arent there more reviews?! this fanfic is amazing and id really appreciate it if you could update soon :)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
Your story is amazing... Please continue to write this awesomeness... It would be very much appreciated.
1BleachFan chapter 12 . 7/2/2015
This is like the 5th time I've reread this.. please give us word that you're okay & that this fic isn't dead.
Rohan Cedrice chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
Oh my gawd. You did not just stop here. I cannot. I can not believe this. Please. I'm dying to know what happens next. I'm literally dyiiiiiiing. I can't believe how this fic kept me awake till the morning but oh my gawd... Please tell me you are not stopping here... Because this story deserves an end. I CAN NOT. I can not help but review. Oh my gawd. Im going to cry if this is the end of this. Please don't tell me that. I'm upset. I know you are busy but please I just cannot help it. Come baaaaaaack!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/2/2015
OMG! Update fast please! its just sooooo good?! They are just so in character and so cute together!
greenie chapter 12 . 3/26/2015
HELL YEAH! this is going to be fun ;) PLEASE UPDATE SOON! thank youu!
LettersToHeartbreak chapter 12 . 2/19/2015
Oh man, I can just see Toushirou awkwardly sitting in the closet with everyone staring at him and he would just be like 'uhh...' XD I can't WAIT for the next chapter to be posted, please hurry (but no rushing!)
bleachfan chapter 11 . 1/23/2015
Im already loving this story sssssooooooooo much!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
MORE NOW!
Akinriah Tram chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
I'm surprised I didn't discover this fanfiction earlier. Really love it, especially because of Karin's character change. She's all sassy and mischievous, which can really rile up Toushirou. I think it's hilarious and hot at the same time. Can't wait until Toushirou meets Karin's crazy family. It's a sight to behold. Man, I can see the poor guy whimpering back in fear. Not because he's scared of them but more because he's scared of their crazy, crazy antics. Like you have one Karin and that's fine, and now being subjected to 12 hyperactive people, similar to Karin? It's going to be a sight to behold. As long as you keep updating, I don't mind the wait. So hope you do!

Can't wait!