Reviews for Farukon no Kage
midori chapter 12 . 3/29
it's almost 2 years now and not a word from youu! please update sooooon! really looking forward to the next chapter
mavis chapter 12 . 1/11
why arent there more reviews?! this fanfic is amazing and id really appreciate it if you could update soon :)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
Your story is amazing... Please continue to write this awesomeness... It would be very much appreciated.
1BleachFan chapter 12 . 7/2/2015
This is like the 5th time I've reread this.. please give us word that you're okay & that this fic isn't dead.
Rohan Cedrice chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
Oh my gawd. You did not just stop here. I cannot. I can not believe this. Please. I'm dying to know what happens next. I'm literally dyiiiiiiing. I can't believe how this fic kept me awake till the morning but oh my gawd... Please tell me you are not stopping here... Because this story deserves an end. I CAN NOT. I can not help but review. Oh my gawd. Im going to cry if this is the end of this. Please don't tell me that. I'm upset. I know you are busy but please I just cannot help it. Come baaaaaaack!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/2/2015
OMG! Update fast please! its just sooooo good?! They are just so in character and so cute together!
greenie chapter 12 . 3/26/2015
HELL YEAH! this is going to be fun ;) PLEASE UPDATE SOON! thank youu!
LettersToHeartbreak chapter 12 . 2/19/2015
Oh man, I can just see Toushirou awkwardly sitting in the closet with everyone staring at him and he would just be like 'uhh...' XD I can't WAIT for the next chapter to be posted, please hurry (but no rushing!)
bleachfan chapter 11 . 1/23/2015
Im already loving this story sssssooooooooo much!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
MORE NOW!
Akinriah Tram chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
I'm surprised I didn't discover this fanfiction earlier. Really love it, especially because of Karin's character change. She's all sassy and mischievous, which can really rile up Toushirou. I think it's hilarious and hot at the same time. Can't wait until Toushirou meets Karin's crazy family. It's a sight to behold. Man, I can see the poor guy whimpering back in fear. Not because he's scared of them but more because he's scared of their crazy, crazy antics. Like you have one Karin and that's fine, and now being subjected to 12 hyperactive people, similar to Karin? It's going to be a sight to behold. As long as you keep updating, I don't mind the wait. So hope you do!

Can't wait!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
Pls! Continue I love it!
random girl chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
i love this story! its my fav hitsukarin though i really wish that u would update soon...
C.Lin chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
when are you ever going to write the next chapter?you haven't updated for so long and surely you are not the person that gives up right I mean it's a good story!
koneko232 chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
This is awesome! Love hitsukarin Au with good writing. You really take their personalities and develop them in a realistic and believable way. Im curious to see how toushiro resolves his perfect record of cases with letting karin go. Keep up the good work!