Reviews for Living with the Enemy
NarucchiiBoo19 chapter 1 . 6/24
Such Ah Kawai story... this story really touched my heart...
nareiya chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
Hey!

I am simply out of words! Boy, you really did some justice out here :) If I am to give you a rating, it would be 9/10. Yep, you totally made me fall in love with Asucaga again! For a while back, I seem to have moved on but the moment I read this awesome fic, I instantly fell in love with the red knight and goddess of victory!

Just a constructive feedback, most of the fic is well written. Thumbs up to that! However, I hope that next time you won't rush to things and maintain the pacing especially in the end. Also, I was waiting for some character development for the other characters. I think you got a tad excited in using everyone in the gang! Haha! I know the feels!

Anyway, kudos to this awesome fic! Hope to read awesome fics from you!

Because of this fantastic fic, I'll be setting aside some time from work and blogging to update my fics!

Again, congrats!

- nareiya :)
Rawrrdoll chapter 21 . 4/13/2014
(: I enjoy reading this fic a lot Thank you for making this!l
Rawrrdoll chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
Hahaha overprotective Kira vs Cagalli I love their siblings fights!
Rawrrdoll chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
Hi! Its good to read about another insight of the Zala Family, I really love Patrick in this fanfic xD!
Rawrrdoll chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Good fanfic i like the twist in the island!
xx2991xx chapter 21 . 11/4/2013
A short and sweet story )
Kaoru Hiyama chapter 21 . 9/28/2013
Thank you for the story... Though I wish I read this before it says 'completed'

It was one lovely and lively story, I'd love to see more of stories like this.
Although, I did feel the ending was a little bit too soon, I was much like disappointed to see how much the gap was between the lines where Cagalli and Athrun reunited at the infirmary, I kind of expecting more, by the means of much longer, but... there it is, I can't be hope too much since the story was already in its complete status.

Okay then, I'll see you again in other stories, keep up the good work and good luck to you!

Happy Saturday!
Love,
Toby
ShinRaZAFT chapter 21 . 5/11/2013
Just read your story and loved it...but some of the things that you did with Patrick, Lenore, and Cagalli, I don't love at all.

I'm happy that you are one of the very, very tiny group that makes him the loving and caring father he truly is to Athrun. However, didn't like that you only did that because the fact Cagalli changed him, yet Lenore is alive to keep him like that.

Patrick didn't only go crazy because of Lenore's death alone. Part of it was Rau controlling him through the pain, sorrow, and revenge Patrick was feeling. Also if Lenore is alive, she is the person to keep the Zala Family together, brighter, and full of life, not Cagalli! Since it was Lenore's death that tore Patrick and Athrun apart.

If you wanted to make Cagalli make Patrick and Athrun become closer, brighter, and full of life in their faamily again, kill off Lenore. Getting annoyed when people start changing characters original roles when they aren't suppose to.
pansy25 chapter 21 . 4/23/2013
This is really good. I like your writing very much and enjoyed reading your fics.
Sleepyreader319 chapter 21 . 4/6/2013
Loved it soooo much! Athrun and Cagalli forever!
PipistrelloMartheena chapter 21 . 9/16/2012
Simply one of the best Gundam Seed and ASUCAGA fanfiction I have read. Hopefully, you'll be able to update some of your fanfictions soon.
Le'Bittersweetie chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This is really one of the best asucaga fan fictions that I have read since ever. I'm quite sad because you are not updating some of your asucaga fictions that are not yet complete. Although, I am glad that you completed this fiction of yours.
midnightblue08 chapter 21 . 7/5/2012
waaahhh this is the best athrun/cagalli fic i have read! awesome... super duper good! i love it! :) every chapter is so exciting and thrilling with all those cliffhangers in there. the readers can really get hooked in the story, cause there really is a good conflict, drama, action and romance in the story. you used every character possible with all their specific characteristics its so chilling! and you're so awesome cause you actually finished it... and because it really have a good ending! thanks for making this story! :) hoping for more athrun/cagalli :)
midnightblue08 chapter 20 . 7/5/2012
now is the time for shimm to be confused! and rey is just a robot? feel bad for him... hmmm i think impeaching durandal was not expected by him... he is so going down.. oh no athrun! the flare is late!