Reviews for Snippets Of Life
I liked this very much.
murphycat chapter 17 . 7/26
Yes, that's why I really like her. Lol
Guinevere81 chapter 26 . 7/14
I have loved these oneshots... can't find the one with Hathaway's arsenic poisoning thought, has that one been taken down?
Agent ERA chapter 26 . 5/16
Aww, Robbie, you sweetie! I've really enjoyed this series of one-shots and I hope you haven't abanded it. Anyways, if you take suggestions here's one, or two, for you: Dead of Winter AU, what if Paul managed to kidnap James earlier on in the episode? Or, what James' gun-shot wound was more serious than they thought?
lindahoyland chapter 26 . 4/20
I love how caring Robbie is here.

Are you on LJ then? My username there is the same as here.
Eliza Ybretsew chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
You are such a good writer!
Eliza Ybretsew chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Brilliant! It made me laugh so much, the grin still hasn't left my face!
noenigma chapter 25 . 1/25/2014 this one A LOT.
MHC1987 chapter 18 . 1/25/2014
Clever, gentle and introspective. Good read. Thank you.
MHC1987 chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
I like the way you have Lewis give Hathaway the space he needs at the end to come to terms with the situation on his own timeframe. Lewis does not try to force him to talk about it, nor does Lewis just heartlessly tell Hathaway to "get over it". Lewis kindly and respectfully, just lets him take the time that he needs.
MHC1987 chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
Cute father/son type of interaction and banter. Enjoyable read. Thank you.
MHC1987 chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
Really interesting musing of Lewis about Hathaway, with well placed notations about Morse and Val. Lewis' musings are dynamic, from my vantage point, in that he is trying to figure out Hathaway, so he can help him out. Nice light touch of fatherly concern for Hathaway, from Lewis as mentor/friend.
MHC1987 chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
Very heartfelt piece. I loved the part about Lewis being thankful for attending a "rough school in Newcastle" where he learned to pick a lock.
MHC1987 chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
I like the use of the orange juice as mood indicator between characters. Clever.
MHC1987 chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
Nice supportive friendship. Good read. Thank you!