Reviews for Broken
SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX. Fucking on the couch? I'LL TAKE IT
PushTheButtton chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
La de da... Loved it... La de da. More Please? *skips away*
dana-maru1 chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Oh yeah totally a wise move to read this when I'm tired and still a tad emotional from watching SVU today lol

Love it though, really :)
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Olivia sure did enjoy the park.
Paula100 chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
I am so loving this story. excellent. update more.
ForeverHester chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
I'm really liking this story. The way you are delving into Liv's childhood, into what makes her the person she was when she started SVU - and who she is now - is intriguing.

Good job, lady! :)
e chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Great update! Thank you!
Foreword chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Very nice. I can't believe I'm saying this but I like the way you handled their decision to divorce. Love the line about them both being a little bit broken and the scene in the park. Looking forward to more!
Foreword chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Great chapter with some really wonderful descriptions. I can feel the younger Olivia's pain when dealing with her mother & the sexual tension between the partners is palpable. I'm enjoying this view of their relationship.
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
OOOH! I loved this! (: More please
MariskaBaby92 chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Well, well, well! This story is a lot different than your others but all in all its great! You are such a great writer and I think you do an excellent job at making things appear so real when reading your stories.

I love this entire scene. My favorite part was the end. I'm glad she got to experience that moment with him. Something memorable for her to enclose in her heart when she feels like her world is coming to an end!

Great job, Continue!
Karrn chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
OMG, Twin! Words cannot express how much I am loving this story! Can't wait to read more!
ashleysvureader chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
awesome chapter! love this story!
BensonStabler chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Damn reality bites! I hate when the chapter is over...love this story Christina...but yeah the slow burn is slow! However, I'm stickin with ya! xooxox Lynn
Badmuts32 chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Love your different take on Olivia meets Elliot story.
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »