Reviews for Broken
Foreword chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Great story, original idea. I love the flashbacks to Olivia's childhood. It's just how I imagined it would be. Poor liitle Liv! Interesting to see the development of the relationship between them as partners.
FearlessJayne chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Yes, I am reading this fic. Loving it right now. I'm sure it will change after awhile like you said it would. But yeah, update please. 3
AnnitaAvila chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Omg! This is sooooo good! I really wish they could give us, some Bensler background! You know, like how they met and all this! Thank you for doing this! Really amazing fic! Can't wait to read what's next!
ashleysvureader chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Absolutely loooooove it! Can't wait for more!
dana-maru1 chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Every one of these flashback scenes really pull on the heartstrings *bitch slaps Serena & takes little Liv away*
PerProteggere chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
"Call me Olivia, El." IN BED.

I just ORGASMINATED ALL OVER THE SCREEN, AND YOU NEED TO COME PICK IT UP.

But I wonder if Liv's childhood was really like this? *SADNESS*

*crazy review part* RECTAL FRUIT STRAP ON OLIVIA FUCKING ELLIOT UP THE ASS WITH HER HERMAPHRRODITE PENIS MAYBE GIVING HIM A BJ DURING THE ASS POUNDING...

Okay. That was gross, even for me.
Little Kakau chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Too good so far! :)
Once Upon a Femmeslash chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
I'm usually more of an AO shipper, but I'm really liking this. It's interesting to see Olivia as a rookie as opposed to the Olivia we see on the show, who's been doing the job so long it's a part of her. The flashbacks are wonderful too; you almost empathize with Serena as well as Olivia.

Great job!
Jessica-loves-Katherine chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Awww poor little Olivia I just want to cuddle her and make it all go away.

I love that Elliot talks so fondly of his kids.

I hope Elliot won't react badly to Olivias mom.

Please update soon x
dearest penny lane chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
MOOAOAAAAR. I like this. That's all I have to say. I hope you have power and are safe. I'm in DC and we didn't get much (although a tree did fall and the closest starbucks is closed, blasphemy, I know). Anyways, update soon!
Laura3 chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Hey!

SO GOOD. It is exciting. I really appreciate and I am delighted to read this stories. Really good job! I'm so happy for this new chapter.

See you soon:)
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
I wonder what Serena is going to say and how Elliot will react hmmm.
rjjaeger45windstream.net chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Wonderful job!
MariskaBaby92 chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Loved the end. It was powerful and unique.

They are finally on a first name basis...loving it.

Continue!
mpp0001 chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Oh myyyylanta! This is getting good! Can't wait to see what Serena thinks of Mr. Elliot, and what his response to her saying "Call me Olivia, El" is! Be safe in the storm! Update soon!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »