Reviews for Beyond Axelrod
LennMcHarriStarr007 chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Loved it! Please update soon!
Stacky422 chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
"I can fly, Finn!" I don't know why, but that just sounded so funny! :)
Netbug-Archive chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Oh noooooooo. Our heroes have flown right into a trap! What will happen next?
ExtremePenguin chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Omg this is a great story. There aren't many fics of Sidd, glad you made one 8)
Netbug-Archive chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
Didn't she forget her name...?
Netbug-Archive chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
New character alert!

That must be some crazy math if Holley got confused by it...
Netbug-Archive chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Yay, more action! And I really like how you write Holley. She tends to get watered down in a lot of fics.
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Ooh! I'm liking this so far! A simple but effective concept. :D

I liked that little forklift. Poor guy. XD
StarlitDagger chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
I really like your story! The idea of someone being the mastermind behind Axelrod is really awesome and I love how you're telling the story! Can't wait to read more!
Hakuai-animelover135 chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
Continue please!
Eldunari Liduen chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
Hoorah another update! Couple of things-

" "Run!" Finn gunned his engine and shot forward, Holley right behind him."

He really should say "Drive!" as this is the Cars world. It's ok though, I accidentaly slip humanizations into some of my fics sometimes ;)

When you indroduce a new plane character, try to tell what type it is... I'm not very familiar with what planes are what types so when you call a plane a "fighter" and there are 3 different planes/jets in the scene, I'm not sure what one you are talking about. So maybe you could do something like...

"A sleek grey Gripen, A FIGETER JET, climbed quickly..." (I don't know if a Gripen is a fighter so if it's not pardon me :P )

Great chapter though and I look forward to more!
Eldunari Liduen chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Hmm... Dinaco? I know what Finn said, but... Hmm... Great chapter! I hope that jet doesn't blow their cover! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Rollerwings chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I'm intrigued by what you're writing here; nobody else has tried a story of this type. You do a great job writing suspenseful scenes and the dialogue and characterization, especially Finn's, really matches what we saw in the movie.
Eldunari Liduen chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
This is a really awesome story! I like the idea that Axlerod wasn't the highest up in the Alinol scheme... Everyone seems to be perfectly in character as well! And you have Mater/Holley in here to boot! Mater/Holley is one of my favorite couples (as evidence, see my story My Heart Goes Vroom and my reviews on nearly every chapter of Mighty ANT's Nobody's Fool :P ) I look forward to future chapters of this story!