Reviews for Cracks in the Sky
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
ani chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
it's so adorable, especially since the elder is afraid! Lion-O's knock/barge technique was so silly. the touch of jealousy works wonders, could explain how the 'i'm better than you' thing got started.

i'd love to see more pre-canon for these two.
zorra reed chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This was the first modern thundercats fic I've read and I think it was a good starting point. I'm all for combining the new and the old to bring out the best quailities and histories of the characters. It worked for He-Man. :D Great job with your story, they make a really cute pair of cubs.
HenrySeb chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Yay! Therapy for my poor little Tygra! And lion-o more time to enjoy his life at the palace before a foreseen tragedy happens. T-T Good work!
moonlight-nekomata chapter 1 . 9/8/2011

this story rocks!
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Very cute story. Poor Tygra, at least he had Lion-O to try and help him.
sunkissedvampire chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
It was cute X3 I love the rain. Lol, yay for more playtime and therapy!
Shelby the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I know what Tygra's going through, I could NOT stand storms when I was young, let alone be outside during them.
Philip Gipson chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
More fanfics based on the "ThunderCats 2011" cartoon are debuting by the second. How I just love this story of Lion-O and Tygra as kids. It would make sense if you continued it.
madly9 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This was a wonderful story. I lke your take on their relationship when they were younger, and a good blend of old and new Thundercats. And, of cours, the cibs were adorable.