Reviews for The Republic Vs The UNSC
I love it, but one thing, the MAC rounds weren't explosive by 2552, though I saw this is far I to the future, they were just extremely heavy and moving at very high speeds. An average frigate would sport a 6000 kg round flying at some 30000 m/s, roughly 65 Kilotons of TNT equivalence on impact. Of course, farther in the future they may have made them explosive after they stop moving.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Please update soon
RayTheJediWay chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
*Constructive criticism*

Slugthrowers, (examples being the MAC gun and the machine guns on the Sabres) are for the most part woefully ineffective VS Star Wars shields. Now the MAC cannon, that would probably do what you had it due, it's big enough. But the Sabres? Their machine guns wouldn't be able to take down the V-wings that easily, whilst the laser cannons of the V-wing and the ARC-170's would burn them down with ease, especially the ARC-170, that fighter-bomber has really big guns, plus the proton torpedo loadout. Also, both the ARC-170 and V-wing both carry an astromech droid, which are capable of taking control of the ship to avoid the incoming missiles.
Drenmarta chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
i like it, please keep going.
Joe chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Plz Continue the story, its really good! :)
Wish List chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
MAN MISSILES WONT DO ANYTHING TO A STAR DESTROYER
henry chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
epiccccccc please make more i know this is 2 years old but do it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Really Good, please continue
Nick chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I think you should continue this, I (for one) like it.
To the Guest who posted the review one before this one.
Star wars ships use energy sheilds, which do not block kinetic and physical weapons (halo sheilds do, however), also Star wars ships mainly use ion cannons,lasers and turbo-lasers as their main weapon; which, as far as I know, are just supercharge bolts of tibanna gas. In short, the extemely long ranged MAC weapon would skew almost any star wars ship long before their heavy turbo-lasers had a chance to fire.
Justin Short chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Omg, totally epic
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
A star wars fusion accelerator cannon could rip a unsc ship the size of the spirit of fire in half in one shot. Please do u guys think that the macs are being way to overpowered? Also Star Wars shields are way more stronger than unsc shields. Take a look on how much of a beating a capital ship can take in battlefront. Idiots
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This is dead good Its exactly like I'd imagine. Are you going to write a sequel
NA chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Omg. That was an amazing story. I cant believe the UNSC is winning. Go UNSC!
Robert chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I 100% agree! The republic would be useless. Every answer I've seen says that star wars would win because of lasers but there comparing the wrong things. When I saw the last Star Wars film I thought that if the GALACTIC EMPIRE could be taken down by teddy bears then how could they beat the spartan 2's. You have thought of all the details WELL DONE!
Luke chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This is actually a very good story , i know its made up for fun but i ws getting into to it haha , i would like to hear more BUT starwars ships would actually very easily over power all UNSC ships so if their is more i would like to have the starwars ships winning