Reviews for Naruto's Kadik Problem
Curious chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
So, what story did you say was your inspiration for this, I only got the title, not the author.
thewonderingman chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Wooh boy has it been a long time, sinc I even thought about code lyoko, I don't even remember character names.

Well I'll stick around and continue reading this story, while I try and figure out who everbody is.

I like the fighting scene reminds me of the only episode I can remember, but where is the dude that used two swords or the purple cat guy.

Anyways there where no spelling errors, though with the names I wouldn't be able to tell.

The story was very smooth and had a nice feeling to it, It was kind of sad yet happy at the same time, weird atmosphere.

I'm sorry this is a terrible review, I just don't know enough about the show to say anything, but I do like it.

After I research the show a bit and look in to the characters I'll give a better review.
deltabeta26 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
A Love-Triangle, there is nothing else related to love that is so entertaining. The zoning out is odd though, maybe it's just an instinct built up over time. . . Anyways, I like the attempt at an alternate version of your story, plot bunnies unexplored in the original can make their home in this one, aye? I'll look forward to further chapters.
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I agree with you on the Sissi thing, I would've done the same in her place.
ramen junky chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Good code lyoko stories are hard to it up.
Naruto x Danmaku chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
If you could pull off Naruto x Touhou Project then yes.