Reviews for Defying Gravity
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
Beautiful ending. I loved how you portrayed both Kaoru and Tomoe fairly, but I'll have to admit that I took pleasure in the fact that in the end Kenshin ended up with Kaoru. Thanks for this!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Nice job. ) Keep up the great work.

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
Wonderful job. )

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Aww... Nice job oncea gain. And I thank you for treating Tomoe with respect- even though it was a heart break for Kenshin.

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Nice job. )

insaneteacup chapter 7 . 6/14/2009
This made me cry, but mostly because of Kaoru. I love how you had her play the unwanted third side to this triangle, and how perfectly you described her love. I love most what you had her say to Tomoe. That there were only two sides to a love triangle: inside and out.

I'm a little torn with regards to the epilogue. I wish that you'd left the story with Kaoru walking away. But then I'm also happy they got back together. It may also be that my feelings for Kenshin is clouding up the matter. Sometimes I find him endearing, sometimes I want to push him down a manhole.

Regardless, your story was heartbreaking yet heartwarming at the same time. Thank you for writing it.
Brukaoru chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
Cute story. Well written. Nice work. :)
RofS chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
Oh, wow, this is just amazing! An amazing finish, especially the last chapter, which I'm sorry I didn't review on. But, really, the emotion is amazing! I'm so close to tears right now.
RofS chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
Wow, this is really good! I think the expression of emotions is, as you said, very, very real, and I can't wait to continue reading, but I thought that I should just drop a review here before I forget!
RandomReview chapter 7 . 6/5/2007
I would have loved this story if it wasn't for the fact that you turned it into a Kenshin/Kaoru pairing. Sure it was probably expected, but bleh still not fair xD
mandella-sama chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
wow very moving
anthora3 chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
o! im bawling my eyes out right now! reading your fic makes me feel like im a masochist.

i love your writing style. and you have an amazing gift to be able to convey the characters' feelings to readers, to actually empathize with them. not all writers are gifted with that.

I knew i was gonna cry from the moment i started to read the first sentence of this fic. the tone of your story screams sadness.

So what happened? did kenshin finally realize his feelings for kaoru or their relationship was still platonic? cos id like to believe kenshin was put into his sensess after reading these line:

"Seeing her there, he understood what they meant about first loves.

There were so many things left to say. But they had a lifetime ahead of them, and he was going to make sure that this time, he did things right."

hmpf! kenshin is an idiot. if i were kaoru, id hunt for that devastatingly handsome aoshi and throw myself at him! ohohohohoho! *imitates megumi's foxy laugh*

well, i have to say, hats off to you!

btw, i see you write misao/aoshi fics. ever thought of being a traitor by writing some kaoru/aoshi?
coalesce chapter 6 . 1/20/2007
Simply put, the emotions portrayed here were ineffable - and yet, you did it.
coalesce chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
Ah, the impossible conversation between Tomoe and Kaoru... Good job! :D
coalesce chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
You must be annoyed with my every-chapter reviews .

Anyway, I really liked this chapter - how Kenshin and Tomoe felt for each other, and how Kaoru took a backseat. When Kenshin and Tomoe are involved, Kaoru sort of becomes lost in the mess, but is never quite forgotten. Poor Kaoru. She's treated like a pitiful, naive little girl...