Reviews for Bouqet
mercedes88 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Another great one!
alexindigo chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVED this. You really need to write more SV fics and more importantly more Clois love scenes! You're amazing at it! The sensuality, the sexiness, the intimacy, the love and the banter...you've got everything down perfectly. What would it take for you to continue what was interrupted earlier hmm? :P

Thank you for sharing! )
Alice.mac chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh, LOVE IT!

Pleeeease keep writing about Clois, before and after season 10... You got them perfectly...

I'm so putting you under author alert! kkk.

Take care.
KimmyCoo chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
What a great fluffy Clois story. Just what I needed.

Absolutely loved the last line.

You did a wonderful job.
kellicb chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Love love love the way you write them. It's so spot on. I hope you write more Clois stuff. I read the season 8 arc story you wrote before I read this and loved that too. I love it when we, as fans, can fill in the blanks with how we wish things had happened or how we think it happened for the rest of it to make more sense.
BrenRenQoI chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Oh so lovely! And sweet! I'm especially fond of that wake-up call... my gawd, that was hot! And Chloe must die. That is all.
cathy03 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
what a lovely story. You must write more Clois fics.

And what do you mean by 'pointlessly fluffy fic'? Pontlessly? Clois awsomeness is never pointlessly :D They're great every way: angsty, fluffy, funny, sexy and cliche either ;)

i also happen to love cherry blossoms :D
Rianna00d chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
is this your first clois story? woaah

you've captured them perfectly!

more please :D
Lilbit4 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
More that's all I need MORE
clarkfan325 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Interesting story so far. I would definitely like to see where this is going.
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! You know, for a first timer (in the Clois dept) you've captured Clois perfectly! I LOVED the cherry blossom pedals scene. It was a great call back to Clark's proposal in Icarus.

And the part about "ugly tie guy" being a botanist...LOL! It could only happen to them! Hmm...I wonder how they're going to explain that one? Haha.

Thanks for sharing and for making my day just a little fluffier. :p I hope there's MORE stories wher this came from! :D
imhooked chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh my Gosh! That was so good! More, more!
gathers-no-moss chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
The ending had me giggling like crazy. Seriously, the best most adorable Lois and Clark fic I've read in quite awhile. They were both their awesomely awesome selves, and I could see everything playing out before my eyes.

Hope you'll be sticking around to write more for this couple.