Reviews for Roanapur Shakedown
abhishekbssn chapter 18 . 7/25/2015
Well this fic is quite thrilling and exciting.
And i liked it .
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
Wow, sooooo glad I found this:). Great job!
Meech Macko chapter 18 . 7/7/2014
Naturally, Revy owes Rock...big time, but shooting the cops was questionable as they are cops (even though they are crooked) them being cop could get her in trouble...maybe. Revy does not even realize she got saved by Rock. Well, she isn't good at thinking deep either way. Likewise, Rock owes Eda too some bit.

Balalaika joined the army all thanks to her dear grandpa grooming her for the military when she was very young...to regain her fathers honor and such... But I suppose Balalaika secretly wished normal life over military and has some resentment for her grandpa turning her into his wishes to make her into a soldier.

But here it seems her colossal pride and arrogance won in the end...
Blazing Romance chapter 18 . 6/21/2014
lolololol i knew balalaika wasn't gonna quit. she a hard warrior that went through too many wars. she know people are gonna die so...
but man i know she gonna be piiisss :3
can't wait for the next chapter
Sarmay chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
Damn, I'm happy this is updated again :D You've got a way with cliffhangers and I like that ! Curious what Balalaika will do now, it's not just her comrades that are getting killed then. Please, keep it up!

-Sarmay
jwill21 chapter 18 . 6/19/2014
Great chapter...things r bout 2 go 2 he! in Roanapur...
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 18 . 6/18/2014
Aww buy Revy boo...we all saw that adorable show of...affection. Good work as usual. keep it up
Guest chapter 18 . 6/18/2014
Awesome you are awesome
The Layman chapter 18 . 6/18/2014
Well, it looks like whatever statute of limitations pertaining to Revy had just officially been revoked; shooting cold will do that. (Even though they totally had it coming...)

Also, nice job fixing that superfluous text last chapter.
Jo chapter 18 . 6/18/2014
Maan I'm so happy 'bout Revy , those goddamned cops were nauseating and I'm glad that she had a chance to get back at them finally:)
P.S. Balalaika's real name is Sofiya (Pavlovena) , Vladilena is just a pseudonym used in yakuza arc, and the name of the new Italian boss is Ronny the Jaws.
reality deviant chapter 18 . 6/18/2014
good to have this update, but the last scene makes me eager for some successful counteraction to this matsuzaki
The Layman chapter 17 . 6/16/2014
Two things first: you seem to have copied a bit of text a few times during the exchange between Rock and Eda, and Verrocchio's replacement is Ronny the Jaws. (The Black Lagoon Wikipedia page is surprisingly informative.) I leave whether to trade out your OC or not to you, but you might want to delete that extra text.

Aside from that, it was a good chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens to Revy, or what favors Eda calls in!
Haiogh-Yai chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
Great chapter! But you repeated one line about three times. It's during the phone conversation with Eda and Rock.
jwill21 chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
yeeeeeesssss ur amazing. im so glad u didn't 4get about this fic. i luv it
reality deviant chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
its alive!
glad to have a black lagoon fic update