Reviews for Deliverance
bugsymutt chapter 24 . 7/20
I enjoyed this chapter a lot. Nice to see Nomad happy for a change. You left us with a bit of a cliffhanger, so I hope you post the next part soon.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 24 . 7/20
Okay, I'm still giggling at the image of Snakes hugging Nomad and swinging her around. Maybe later I'll try to draw that...there needs to be pictographic proof of that kind of event.

Great chapter. Drama, fluff, smut, serious conversation-it's all great. I'm looking forward to the next one.
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 24 . 7/20
Liked that this chapter was lighter tha previous chapters. I loved the scene with Storm, Snake and Nomad. Can't wait to see what happens next!
cheryl.leggans chapter 24 . 7/19
I think it was well written. You know how they feel about each other. Good job
NurseKelly chapter 24 . 7/19
That. Was. AWESOME! Freaking finally. Good job.
bugsymutt chapter 23 . 6/6
Part of me wishes Nomad would have more confidence, both about her survival expertise and dealing with Lowlight. But then I realize that by making her act this way, she seems very normal and not perfect, which is a good thing. Nice writing.
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 23 . 6/2
Awww...such a touching moment. I'm so glad that this was NOT dragged out any longer than it needed to be. Though I was kinda hoping that the rest of the Joes would lock the two in a broom closet and force them to make up. :)
Megatron Owes Me Money chapter 23 . 6/1
I'm not crying! I just got something in my eye!
NurseKelly chapter 23 . 6/1
Freaking FINALLY! That was great. I am so glad that you updated. I don't care how long it took, it was worth it.
cheryl.leggans chapter 23 . 6/1
Glad to read more of the story. These two make a good couple
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 22 . 5/16
Awesome update but I'm still waiting for the lowlight nomad reunion.
bugsymutt chapter 22 . 5/14
So happy to see a new chapter! Hope you post again soon. Loved the bit with Junkyard and you get big bonus points for the Snake Eyes-in-the-dress reference.
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 22 . 5/13
Nomad just can't catch a break can she? Even her closest friends like to give her a hard time. For all the right reasons of course! I just hope her mom finally manage to realize that Nomad is in very good hands.

Well, after Lowlight's of course. :P Great chapter and always feel free to bump more ideas with us!
Omg! I LOVED it! Yay! Cannot wait to read more.. :) so so good! :)
theonewhowrotetatertots :)
cheryl.leggans chapter 22 . 5/13
Another good chapter. And I like that they are going to use her talents to help train others. She won't get bored but it can also be used to help her work out deeper problems from the Amazon .