Reviews for Moving Forward, Doesn't Mean You Can't Look Back
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Awe! At least they have each other.
Twilightlova20 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is a really good start! Update soon! :)
DandSforever chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Please work on this maybe pair Jackson and Stiles? Please update soon!
ForbiddenLeo chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Hmmm It's been a while, but any chance of an update?
migsantiago chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
UPDATE UGH
silverwolf654 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Please update. I really want to know what happens next.
CtcKid chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Like the story. You should definitely update soon.
Bazi.Bedsaul chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I know it's been forever since you posted this, but please continue this story. It really is amazing, and I would love to see where it goes. This pairing is neglected FAR too much.
Nekaaa chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
loved it please continue :) ?

if you dont ill cry my self to sleep every night !

DONT DOUBT IT EITHER ! LOL
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
i like it
Rosejoanna chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Omg update soon
ElleloveMax85 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
UPDATE this is good.
Missa Belle chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Hmm, well I'm always down for slash. The Jackson/Stiles pairing would be interesting. Although I'd be a bit worried that Jackson is too dominant and Stiles too submissive. It would be difficult to keep that power play in balance. Good luck.
Valex Charme chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Alright. Let's see where this is going.
PenumbraSoul chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
You have me on the edge on my seat, you have reeled me in now to trap me please continue this story!

I do hope this will be a Jackson/Stiles since they need more love in the whole slash community...I don't know why or maybe I do but I have the need to slash them. As much as I love Derek/Stiles, oh yeah, I'm one of them I want these two to have a story. This is only a little advice since I don't know who you will slash up but keep in mind...haha

Now to your writing skills, they were really good, this story was good and it's the start...the start I tell ya. Well, I hope you continue, because I will have this on a tab and under my watchful eye until you update and to prove that I'm serious I am going to review every chapter.

Sorry, haha I really am determined to find that J/S slash somewhere...!

P.S...

This was Damn good, I give a 20 out of 10...above average, that's right! Loved it!