Reviews for Swing Vote
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
This was hilarious and very good!
-Sammi
JaToya chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
That was awesome. LOVED it. Especially the ending.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Okay, so this entire thing was alternately sweet and amusing enough that I was smiling the entire time, but that last line made me laugh out loud, which was perfect.

This story is funny, creative, and well-written. I don't know ALL of the characters, but everyone I do know the personality of was very much in character.
Shenandoah76209 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
OMG I totally couldn't stop giggling as I read this. You are legit awesome.
Padfoots Tamer chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Haha, oh my. This story truly made my day! I love Santana in this, and Sam's comment at the end made me laugh out loud!
Stephanie M. A chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Great fic! I loved Sam's parting comment at the end! That was the perfect was to end it.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
jm63089 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I just read this story for like the 5th time and I still laughed my butt off. I love how Santana gets pissed at first but them admits defeat after she has kissed Rachel. but my favorite part is when Sam suggest they put it to a vote about who is the best in bed lol! Classic.
blessedmommy23 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Too cute!
BlackHillsAngel chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
amazing! i love the last line so much im still laughing about it
Lucas4everPeyton chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
That was legit yo!...i laughed my azz off...thanks i truly needed that.
Lady B90 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
hahaha, I loved this! and I saw New Years Eve last night (Lea Michele is in it) and she sings in it and she closed her eyes like a thousand times while singing, i was thinking of this fic the whole time-and then of course, I had to re-read it- but great job! you (clearly) got the characters perfectly!
maipigen chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I loved this - legit it was amazing and all my favorite pairings was there as well.

Even my darling Matt, whom I'm convinced was meant to be with Mercedes judging from the looks of season one hehe

Loved the reactions of them all and the vibe from Blame it on the Alcohol episode was there as well.

Overall, I'm a big fan of this - really well done!

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
MissPond7 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Oh my god i want more this is hilarious
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Hahahaha, that was really funny, from Santana's nicknames to the last part... and line: Sam is as hilarious when he's drunk as Blaine. Nice job!