Reviews for Barbra's Phone Call
Vector426 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Good alternate take on Barbra's state of mind during the crisis. Too bad she couldn't have been more like this in the movie. Very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I love it! Please write more Barbara stories.
xXSpiritualWriterXx chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I've never seen this movie before, but this story was awesome! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Barbra's Phone Call
Ooohh, I like it. Please make more stories about Barbara and Johnny. I'm Waiting ;)
SMB2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Quite well written, however one detail makes this scenario quite 't Barbara and Johnny visit the graveyard to leave flowers on their mother's grave?
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Barbara never failed to get on my nerves in the movie. I felt as though it was a bit stupid to even have her involved at all considering she could only scream, run, and then get jumped on by all the zombies in the end. Kind of pathetic, really.

But, even though I disliked her, I felt highly interested by the story. It seems like something that could have actually happened during the movie when everyone else was in chaos. I actually felt a bit bad for her: you know she never sees her mother again because we all know what happens later...

God, I loved Night of the Living Dead. I wish there was more fanfiction for it!

MidnightSakuraBlossom
SideshowJazz1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Poor Barbara! I never liked her in the film, she was such a damsel in distress, but you actually made me interested in her here. Great job!