Reviews for Finding the Melody
First off, you really need line breaks, or something so the reader can tell when one POV ends and the next begins. Half the time I felt myself starting a new one and not realizing it until I was a few sentences in. You cram way too many POV in, per chapter, and the chaos of not being able to tell once again makes the whole thing a train wreck.
This story had little to do with August Rush. I could've replaced anyone's name with another franchise and you'd never know the difference. I read your first story too, so I knew what I was getting in to with that.
You made Evan a complete brat which doesn't add up to his character. He's mature for his age, so I just couldn't really enjoy your version of him. Yes, your story your rules, but this is just my two cents.
I didn't even finish this fic so i have no idea what happened. The chaos in your writing along with how random everything seemed to be just put me off. I'm assuming you were kind of young based off all that, and that you wanted to fit every idea you had into one story. It was just too much. I didn't mean for this to turn into a flame, but I think I brought up some key points that you could work on.
Good luck.
twlightbella chapter 21 . 10/15/2015
Aww
twlightbella chapter 18 . 10/14/2015
Lyla is pregnant again
Guest chapter 21 . 8/27/2014
Omg ur story was awesome! One of the best fanfics I've read! So cute I wish this were the sequel to August rush! :)
Magss12 chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
OMG! I can't believe what just happened! I hope you upload soon
Rhys chapter 18 . 2/20/2014
can't wait for the next chapter!
dulgt097 chapter 16 . 12/22/2013
You really know how to keep the suspense! I hope you continue this story!
asigularperson-bnjv45 chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
A new chapter, yeii! This story is getting so exciting, I hope to read more soon, cant wait ;)
ahfan45 chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
Really great chapter! I already want to read more ;)
anonymous67 chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
I love it! is a nice sequel for notes.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
Nice story, I hope to read more about it soon!
asigularperson-bnjv45 chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
This chapter was really amazing,! I was really intrigued in all the reading.
Thanks for uploading so soon, I can wait to see what will happen next!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
I love this story so far! I hope to read more about it.
asigularperson-bnjv45 chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
I definitely love it! Please upload ASAP ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
Wow! everything seems to come to light! This chapter was amazing! I hope you continue writing this story, I love it so far