Reviews for All the time in the world
Hi chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Awsome STORY! SO GOOD KEEP GOING!
LaneeKaiLovesTheHitachiinTwins chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
OMG! YUKI AND HARU HAVE TO STAY TOGETHER! EVEN THO I WILL CONFESS MY LOVE FOR HARU TO THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE I DON'T THINK HIS RELATIONSHIP SHOULD BE RUINED! AND SOMEONE JUST NEEDS TO KILL AKITO OFF! UPDATE OR I WILL DRAIN YOUR BODY OF EVERY SINGLE LAST DROP OF SWEET WONDERFUL BLOOD AND I WILL GIVE YOUR SOUL TO DEATH THE KID! *grips my Death Scythe tightly in my hands*
LaviIsMyHeart chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
NO. I NEED MORE. PLEASE. HURRY. -dies without story-
BeeTheMagicUser chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
You probably abandoned this story, but I really hope that eventually you finish it, because I like it a lot. c:
SleeplessWonder chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
wow, this is one of my favorite pairings, and overall this story has a good idea going but you mentioned needing ideas... i'd help you but i think i'd just ruin your story... lolz i'm not the best writer, but i do it anyway... NOT THE POINT! Anyway the point was that I'd love to help you, but you're better at this than me so I think I'd just bring you down, I'm sorry I just wasted about 10 seconds of your life with this...
across-the-sun chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Omg! Pleeeaase update soon! Really good story! Love it! :)
lililing14 chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
Hello! I have to say that this is one of the best stories I have read, especially because I don't like the anime or manga. Your story really made me LOVE the thought of 'Fruits Basket'.

I can't even point out any flaws; a great story, plot, believable dialogue, and good love scenes. You were really able to execute this story really well and that is part of a good author!

Please update soon and I hope you receive more reviews because you definitely deserve more, have a good day! _

From,

lililing14
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
I like it (: maybe if the chapters were longer and the characters were a little more true then it would be very amazing but it's really good! definately recommended