Reviews for Confused
niver chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Nice fic!
BRiNItA chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Word vomit: angsty/hangin-froma-thread/desperately-gripping-what-he-dares-of-Charles Erik is the best thing that happened to me today. Wrintin's beautiful, i felt so much, please write more. Dominant Charles makes me melt inside. You write so much i cant believe it its awesome i love this fandom I will always ship Charles/Erik ther are just the most gorgeous with or without powers and Erik is so damaged I just cant, i can't. But i will. Forever.
Spirit Bagle of Death chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Nom. Nom. Nom. Angsty potato chipssss.

I love dominant Charles, lol. He doth kill him with kindness. Awesome as usual. Especial fan of the line "But when it's Charles, it's slow. It's hard, and it's firm, but it's soft and kind and empathetic to the point where if he could cry he would."

Keep it comin!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
really great, beautiful, emotional, and believable. i can see Eric being like that because of his past and Charlet let him, being tender and loving and show him how much he is love and how much he knows Eric. Eric was afraid of falling in love because he always lose what he love. This story is amazing!
Nehan Shinzui34 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
hurray for drabbles! i wish i had your skills when i have writer's block. all i get is...ugh...hrm. erik angst ftw!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
kefhkefhkefsk

your fics are like crack to me. and some of your block-busting drabbles like this are nuggets of pure cocaine and i just greedily snatch them up. ;)

(but this is because i am addicted to your diction and sense of emotion portrayed each and every wonderful time~ X3)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
oh wow that was nuts lovely but nuts haha i loved