Reviews for The Morning After
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Thanks for continuing this story. I've enjoyed the chapters you've posted so far, and I'm curious to find out what happened to Teyla and Atlantis as well as what's going to happen with Jenna. I always enjoy a good John story!
Mystic chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Please keep writing, your story is interesting
sherry57 chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
I can' believe people weren't reading this or leaving reviews! I hope they do more so so you'll keep writing this story...I'm enjoying it much too much so I really really hope you'll feel encouraged enough to finish it.
Marissa is good fro John, has put the fire back in his eyes. And he does think she'd believe him about Atlantis...so although he can't tell her, that is a good basis for a relationship to start between them. Trouble coming up from Jenna? How's Rodney getting on in his plan to return to Atlantis? Would love to see more of soldier hero John...
sherry57 chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Ah ha! The fly in the ointment, Jenna Knowles! well, I'm sure a fly won't stop Sheppard! This was a very nice chapter, reuniting Marissa and John, who seem like a very good match. Maybe he'll open up to her about his past, which can only be a good thing as he obviously needs to talk to someone he can trust about it!
sherry57 chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Oh yes, the characters are exactly who thy should be just maybe not in the place they should be. Rodney, John ...and the lemon, Ronon and John and the bantos sticks and meditation...I love all you've done with these guys in this story. The PTSD, Teyla and Torren maybe alive or not and that is not a happy thought for any of them. And Atlantis...Rodney is working on going back...well,knowing our Rodney, nothing is impossible!
John is really hooked on Marissa, just as she's hooked on him...now, how are you going to get them together?
Once again, on I run to read the next chapter; One of the nice things of discovering a story after a few chapters have been posted, is that you can rush on to the next chapter without waiting if you want...and I want!
BrnEyesTX chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
I am so excited to see your back to writing this one again! So needed a Sheppard fix *sigh*
highonscifi1 chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
I was so very glad to see that you've decided to continue this story! And I am really enjoying it! It's always fun to see the characters we know and love in other situations and professions. And you write it well! Looking forward to more of the story soon!
Rittanicus chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Love the chapter. Wonder what Sheppard will do? Thank your muse for us readers!
Astrollama chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Jenna's in for a world of hurt (she says hopefully)...
BrnEyesTX chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
I am soooo haapy to see your back.. and yea you have an ending! I think all the muses took off this past year..a convention or something, mine is not talking either.. lol and I thought she and I were friends.. glad to see your muse has returned.( hope she brought you some sounivers from here travels)
sheppardlover928 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
i'm glad you have updated as I am enjoying the story! Did I miss something as I am not sure what happened to Atlantis? Keep up the great work-your story is much appreciated!
Skye Graham chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Yay! You are continuing this story. I am so glad. Really good start. I can't wait for the story to unfold! Thanks for the good read! Skye
nacimynom chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
This is a really intriguing take on a post-Atlantis future for John and the gang. I am full of questions. What happened to Atlantis? How did they get separated from Torren and Teyla? How did John become a history professor (I thought his academic expertise was math)? How is Rodney planning to get them back to Pegasus? Is there hope for Marissa and John? Why does Jenna want to bring Marissa down? I hope you will start to answer some of these soon in future installments.
JoeyLuv chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
There is always a bitch that wants to ruin somebody's life! Too bad for her that Sheppard protects his people...very well.
JoeyLuv chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I actually like this chapter. It was broken into small vignettes, but gave a sense of how much their lives have changed, for the good and the better. It seems to me that Rodney is the one stuck in place.