Reviews for Those We Wish Were Here With Us
brookemichelleee chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Beautiful.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing as I enjoyed reading your story.
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
You know, normally i am very happy to read a one-shot. I am well aware of those little stories that get stuck in the head and you just need to get out. But this story right here? NEEDS a second chapter. LOL i am so curious about what happened to Angel and Connor, do they save the world, can Dawn finally be safe? LOL so many questions! :D

I love the whole thing.
a2zmom chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This story should be very bleak and yet it doesn't fell that way. You give the characters a sense of hope that carries them through, even though it doesn't seem possible that there is any chance of winning in the end.
Taaroko chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Ha! I finally got to it! This was excellent, though I think I can see why people want a sequel, since you left it on such an uncertain note. It made me grin to see Mirembe here. I wasn't sure that this was the story she'd be used in. I'm a little sad that she didn't stick around, but I suppose that's better than getting killed in that crazy fight. I love the explanation for things like Angel being allowed to have perfect happiness and Dawn being in such great danger-especially since it's the same explanation, and not a happy one. The one where Angel can sleep with Buffy because the situation is too dire for perfect happiness doesn't really work for me, because look at how dire things were at the end of "Surprise". Seems like very shaky ground to me. I love how you write Connor. You make him so lighthearted and fun. And the part when he and Dawn were talking about her life and whether ending it would be better for the rest of the world? I love that your Dawn thinks about things like that. She's very intelligent and doesn't just want to be the one Buffy always protects, and I think the show and comics sometimes sold her a little short on that. And of course the Buffy/Angel stuff was excellent. My favorite part was him telling her how he fell in love with her. Perfect. I pouted a little when she wasn't really trying to convince him to drink from her. Oh! And the part when they basically fed him that creep who was selling humans to vamps? Loved that. Especially how none of them had any qualms about it and how Buffy was just happy he had a good meal. Now I'm just going to go and imagine that Buffy and Dawn ran into Angel and Connor a few days after Dawn's birthday, and everything was happy and as right with the world as possible in post-apocalyptic land.
Angellufy chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wow! it is sad, but sweet. I am sad for Angel and Connor since I don't know what happened to them.

Great one.
nevthebunny chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Wow. That was really good. I've got to say I do like quite a lot of your other stuff as well. In this one I liked how it was structured; I thought the beginning and end being Dawn's birthday worked really well.
Sinangeled chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This was amazing and insightful, poetic and well,

i'm running out of good words but I think 'awesome' will do. i loved the way Buffy, Dawn, Angel and Conner seemed to find happiness even in the darkest of times, and I loved the love that you wrote between Buffy and Angel, it was both pure and mature and it was really cool to read.
ba2006 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Loved reading this fic :) easy to read with separated paragraphs :) I perfer reading fics with that layout :) please write a sequal as this is so good :)
ascifigirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Very good. Kinda shocked by the ending, I was hoping somehow they would find each other again.

Perhaps in another part they will?
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Pleaz pleaz write more to this
ForeverAlways1114 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
i enjoyed reading this story a lot! At times the writing made it difficult to understand who was talking due to the way you separated paragraphs, but that was the only major flaw. I would love to see a sequel!