Reviews for For the Time Being: The Pandorica Opens
The TARDIS Thief chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
i love this story the master. :)
BlackdrsFlower chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Can't wait for the next part! love River/Doctor
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
That was rather lovely, it was enjoyable to read.
ShirouHokuto chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Ahhhhhh, you terrible tease! I must say, I think I prefer your version of this cliffhanger to the canon... I can't wait to see what's going to happen!

(And, er, sorry for the extremely late review - time quite got away from me... D: )
EDZEL2 chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Do we want a teaser for 'The Big Bang'? Do we? Well, I know I do, LOL!

This was fabulous - I have to rush off to work now but I must just quickly say how very much I enjoyed it. The Master's presence kicks everything up a notch, but then I'm a huge fan of the SimmMaster so I'm a bit biased! Seriously, I think the little tweaks you give to the original story are great and actually improve on an already brilliant storyline.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
The episode would have been so much better if Moffat had wrote it like this with the Master. I loved your final, and all that you have done with the inner thoughts and the change of script to include the Master. I'm actually curious now of what you have got for us for the Bing bang with the Master.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Oh I loved this chapter it has a lot of Master factor and not so much Moffat script. But poor Master you seems like getting a lot of pleasure at hurting him. And I thought I'm the sadistic one. Oh well I'm more sadistic around the Doctor and Jack. What I like in you Master is even when he is in a bad state, hurting and dying, he is not pathetic. Oh no he is exactly how we love him, proud and mad Master.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
As I said I'm not completely sure how much is yours and how much of the events and the dialog is script, but at least I'm sure that the inner dialog is mostly yours as we don't have inner dialog there. And I'm living the inner thoughts it gives the characters dept. I would be really happy to have more from Rory's POV. I really liked the last scene between the Doctor and Amy. What was with the tranquilizer darts though? Was it the Master? Because I'm sure there wasn't anything like this in the episode. But then if its the Master why the trsnquilizer?
aBlue Gillespian chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
You know I haven't watched the episode more than once when it aired so I don't remember it much in details. Which means I don't know what was in the actual script and what is I like these inner thoughts you are putting into them while going through the events of the episode. Oh the Doctor is pining for the Master, but who wouldn't. I wonder when would you bring the Master in to compress us for all the River suffering.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
I know you rewrite a already existing script here, but it syllable has a bit of your touch when you write the description or the inner thoughts. The dialog about the graffiti on the rock and him not answering his phone should probably be one of the little moments when I liked with River. The only thing that saved this episode for me was the returning of Rory and the Roman soldiers. I love Rory and I love ancient Roman and Greece history. But really the van Gogh's painting just...as a soon to be art historian just irritated me.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I was almost tempted to don't read this one because it would have too much River into it, but my love for your writing won. So I decided to actually write it. I love that in the beginning you focused on the Romans and Rory. I love Rory, he is my favourite from series 5and 6. Oh I also like how you make them ask River about the Master and make her angry. There is no chance that you can kill her is there?
Epitome of Randomness chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
Hi! I just wanted to say I think this story and the prequel, set in the Lodger, are fantastic! The Doctor and the Master are really true to their on-screen portrayals and I especially loved your characterization of Rory. Fantastic work :D Can we expect The Big Bang AU anytime soon?
Tuesday Rivers chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
This is so good! I'm so excited for the next one! Your writing style is brilliant!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
Great story with the Master a nice addition!
Brownbug chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
At least the Master tried to save the Doctor at the end. Poor guy, he's even more down and out in this than he was in EoT!

Can't wait for the next bit, as usual!

And you know me and spoilers - YES PLEASE!