Reviews for Lost in Translation
W0lfsong chapter 29 . 3/27
Awesome stories! I can't wait to see what happens next :3
More soon please!
Amazing story! I love and want more it! Lease keep writting!
Samanthap93 chapter 29 . 3/2
This story is awesooooome! I will give you cookies AND brownies if you deliver another chapter :D
SilverRaindrops4 chapter 29 . 2/20
You are spectacular! I can't believe how scarily good you are at cliffhangers! Thanks for continuing this far. More, please!
-SR4
Looooved it! More soon!
Soft Kitty Song chapter 29 . 2/8
This story is so fun. I never know what to expect! :))

-Kitty
peddiegirl101 chapter 4 . 2/6
Cute! loved it! :)
peddiegirl101 chapter 3 . 2/6
Aaaahhh it's soooo good!
peddiegirl101 chapter 2 . 2/6
that is an ADORABLE chapter! :)
peddiegirl101 chapter 1 . 2/6
Great job! Can't wait to read more!
Bolin 4 President chapter 29 . 2/6
You updated! Yay! I loved Bolin in this. He's just so adorkable. And I love how you're using Jinora. She's so smart and makes a great addition to Team Bending Brothers.

The tension with Ronin keeps on building. And now the blue mask makes sense. Korra/Raava is interesting. You can really tell she's split between who she is and who Ronin wants her to be and yet she's still a shell. Well done, really.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
I thought you had abandoned this arc. So glad you didn't! I need to know what happens next!
Literary Midget chapter 28 . 1/13
Are you updating this arc? Because I am oddly fascinated by it. Get on it, woman! ;) -K
SilverRaindrops4 chapter 28 . 1/12
No no no! It cannot end now! Please update! This is a marvelous story! I don't normally like when people create characters but I love what you've done with Lord Ronin as a villain! I think it's awesome and abundantly more dramatic when a villain thinks they are in the right. Keep up the good work! I hope to see more soon.
-SR4 ;)