Reviews for When It All Comes Crashing Down
LonelyElf chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
I've read this at least 7 times, and every time I still enjoy as much as the first. This is a great story, as much in character as I imagine both will be, and the ending is just perfect. One of the best short(-ish) Merlin fics I've read.
Mind you, most of your stories are amazing anyways.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Very nice, thanks so much!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
Thanks!
LinBates chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Heartwarming, beautiful & awesomely written. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
Ariella.Veritas.34 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
This is really sweet, how much Arthur cares for Merlin. I wanted to start crying when Merlin told Arthur he didn't want to be alone.
Ariella.Veritas.34 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oh my god. This is only the beginning and I'm already depressed...
SilvermistAnimeLover chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Wow. Could you do a spin-off sequel thing where Arthur learns (and excepts) the /full/ truth? *Puppy dog eyes* Please? :)
merlinlost chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
dang. my poor heart has crumbled up into frilly little bits. wonderful fic! :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
nice
Katerina Riley chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Awww! I kinda wish Merlin would've told him the whole story, but I can see that's it would've been too soon. Another wonderful wump!Merlin story. Those things are like my weakness lol. Next story, here I come! ;D
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Good chapter. I'm glad that Merlin was finally able to get those things off his chest.
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I'm glad that Arthur isn't letting Merlin evade the issue. I'm also glad that you've written this... That we get to see Balinor's death addressed more than just Arthur's comment about no man deserving his tears and the light teasing near the end.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Good chapter. I look forward to the rest. )
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
A. THIS WAS SO SUPERMEGAFOXYAWESOMEHOT! OH MYGOD!
B. SEND IT TO BBC! They need to do the reveal this way! 3 Or something similar :3
C. Not to be random, but a parody for a song popped into my head inspired by this story-granted it was just a few words that were changed- but I wanted to let you know that it's going to be posted on this fanpage in case you want to hear it :) MerlinaholicsAnonymous It would also be an honor for you to like us 3

Thanks for the amazing read! 3
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Eifhtoeighfoufh My feels! They've been hung, flogged, burned, flogged again then hung over a fire!