Reviews for a thousand polluted stars shining upon our heads
elusive lights chapter 1 . 2/16
This story is perfection itself. Beautiful. The lack of capitalization just added wonderfully to the mood. Great job.
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Loved this.
Honestly, it's so *short* but it communicates *so* much in less than a hundred words. Haymitch/Maysilee is written beautifully and tragically and depressingly. That line - "we could've been in love" - pretty much just summarizes all the what if's and maybe's and wishes and doomed hopes of Haymitch and Maysilee's relationship.
Also, your writing style is so prettypretty.
gabisamore chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I love the impersonal point of view, it works really well. This was great! My only compliant is the lack of capitalization, it threw me off at the beginning.
straw8erries chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
my heart started to hurt when
i read the summary. really. it did.
what a lovely piece, though. you
captured maysilee and haymitch.
we are the light chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
there's only one word i can think of to describe this:

alindy chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
usually the lack of capitalization would bother me, but for some reason with this story I kinda love it. Plus, I absolutely love this pairing and the way you displayed it (:
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
god. utterly beautiful. i love this so, so much.
flowermasters chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I never really gave much thought to this pairing before, but I adore it now. And I love your style - I'd describe it if I could. I just love it. Kudos.
underlings chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was beautiful. And I know I'm just echoing several others when I say this, but the formatting really was lovely (even with the distictive lack of capitalized letters, which actually fit quite well with the flow of your writing.) I really liked your characterization of both Maysilee and Haymitch as well. Amazing work!
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Ohmigod, sobbing right now.

This was so beautiful, and I loved the formatting for this. This was so beautiful..., I want to say more but I can't.
partlysunny chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Beautiful! This is my OTP and you did it justice! I love the imagery, the way you let the story tell itself. Just beautiful. Thank you for the story.
As the Robin Flies chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is really beautiful writing, but there are absolutely NO capital letters, and I can't stand it.

The slightly OCD-ish part of me would keep me from being able to read the rest if it was a full length story, just as a word of advice for the future.
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 10/28/2011