Reviews for Sacrifice
The Human Kalei-doscope chapter 3 . 12/6/2002
That was so sweat. At first I was gonna go to bed crying cause Phlox died, (I'm his biggest, and probably only, fan), but the ending worked out good to me.

Keep trekin'!
Carrie Chester chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
I have to say I'm happy you wrote part 3 in a way. The sad ending was effective before, but I hate sad endings! And good to see Cutler given decent air-time! It didn't suck. Uh-huh. No way.

I know what you mean about hating endings. It's like losing something you won't get back again.
CJSpooks chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
Aww...thanks for writing this ending...I was so very sad that Phlox died. I loved this ending much better. I couldn't bear having any member of the crew die.
Antares chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
that was a great expansion. Really great story, but it was much better because of this extra chgater. I'm a sucker for good ending, and hate to guess!

Kim chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
Excellent! Since the good doc is *not* human, it worked out to have him survive his injuries. And you couldn't leave the Enterprise without its doctor! Thanks for writing this "extra" chapter. Keep coming with the great stories, okay?
Visage chapter 2 . 4/22/2002
NO! Not Phlox! That was so unexpected! (And very well written I might add!) Keep up the groovy work! _
Carrie Chester chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
That was so sad! I normally find the doctor hard to like, but I liked him alright here! Which means you must have done a good job, lol. I also liked the way you made Malcolm take over throughout the beginning of the mission, even though Trip was the senior officer. It's something I've noticed him do on the show, you really caught the characters well in very few words. Well done, now go do another!
JadziaKathryn chapter 2 . 4/21/2002
Sob! This is really powerful, and I like how you've shown the Doctor's strong side. Wow.
mgsmurf chapter 2 . 4/21/2002
Great story! The detail was perfect, the letter did a wonderful job of hinting what was coming without giving the ending all away. And sad as it was at the end, I do really like it, but maybe I just like dark stories.
CJSpooks chapter 2 . 4/21/2002
Aww...poor Doctor Phlox. He was very noble and brave in his sacrifice. This is such a great story.
Kim chapter 2 . 4/21/2002
Great story, but please, this can't happen! You have to write another chapter-the daring rescue! Please?
Kim chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Oooohhhh! Looks like the start of another great story! Do hurry with the next chapter!
Suzanne chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Hope you're not goin' ta leave me hangin' too long here.
KatKnits00 chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love cliff hangers. Please hurry with the next ch.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 4/20/2002