Reviews for The Hyuuga Clan Meets its Match
Freedom its2l8 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
i wonder how Jareth would react when he finds out that Neji is actually a Dude and not a chick.
dragonzrule13 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Bahaha! Jareth thinks Neji is a girl? Update soon please, if you still are going to. This story is hilarious so far!
Thirrin73 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Dude.

DUDE.

Update.

Like, soon.

Srsly, this is so totally crack-tastic, I can't even-

Jareth/David Bowie in the Naruto world? Neji in the Labyrinth? AMAZING COMBINATION M'DEAR. I love how Jareth has mistaken Neji for a girl (as I'm sure most people have once or twice before) and how he's probably creeping the shit out of Neji.

And I'm sure Neji's just going to FLY RIGHT THROUGH Jareth's silly 'ol Labyrinth. 'Cause, hello - Byakugan and epic ninja skills? Done in about a minute.

I can just IMAGINE the end when Jareth finds out the truth and is all, "Wait, you're a GUY?" "I never said I was a girl, baka."

And then Jareth flies off to find another pretty anime girl-that-could-possibly-be-a-boy,-dude-he'd-better-do-his-research-next-time. I'm betting Grell from Black Butler. Wouldn't THAT be FUN?

Anyways, update soon.

::Thirrin73::
Warrior orb5 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Oh my god Jareth thinks neji is a girl 0.0 ... XD
WynterSky chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This looks like lots of fun so far! It's very well 'crossed-over'; both the Labyrinth and Naruto feelings come through clearly.
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
oh my gah! continuation? i love everything so far!
Queen Haydee River chapter 1 . 8/24/2011