Reviews for Bulletproof
diamond413 chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
i love your story impressive plot twist and awesome idea about making wes come as a twin :)) i love it please dont stop. please continue
LucyWithoutDiamonds chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
I know I'm late. And I know you haven't updated this since 2011. But I thought I should let you know that I lovelovelove this story, and that if you ever want to update it, I'll be here to read it.
ChrystalSara chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Oh I hope you update soon! I'm not really comfortable with Crossovers, but this is pretty good!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Please update soon!
hylian-dragoness chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Oh wow, this story is so great and fantastic! I especially love the idea of Tony being Charles' (current) boyfriend~ you should make a oneshot of how they met, Tony/Charles is way cute :D
Charlesfan chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
I absolutely love this story! Every chapter makes me want to read more!

The Charles and Wesley scenes are great!

I hope you'll be continuing with this story! Please update!
Elelith chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Original start! Hope you continue!
honeydewsyndrome chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
This story is amazing! I love it! Charles and Wesley are so hilarious together..and Erik is so awkwardly cold! I can't wait for more! Hopefully Charles will be safe being the bait for the bad guys!

Thank you!...(~.)...
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
I love this fic! D
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Wes is the crazy twin (?) XDDD
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Finally I find time for read this fic! w
Aniagreen chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
I really enjoyed your fic, it is original and humorous in the right spot.

Although Charles and Wesley are twins, noticed that are different.

I love Erik jealous, I hope to see him more jealous in the future. And yes, he devepegar Charles for him.

I'm anxious for the next chapters.
8JanTam8 chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
aahhh, no internet for two weeks and i come back with a b**t load of fanfic updates XD the 'training' session, if you can even call it that, was epic! the thought of alex barking...lmbo! and i never even heard of tony/charles until reading this and i do kind of like it (i mean i the actor) so i'm not gonna lie and say that i will be a little sad when they break up for the inevitable erik/charles Q Q epic win on emma's last line && the brother-kiss-forehead scene was soooo adoorablleeeee~~~ ohh welseyy hehe, can't wait for the next chapter!
Leonhart chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
If thats Erik's reaction from hearing a few conversation between Charles and Tony via phone,i cant imagine his reaction when meeting Tony face to face,poor Tony!Cant wait to see their tug of war with Charles in centre,heheh
Vinie chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
I know Charles is in love with Tony but he seems to warm up to Erik, I'm glad. And I was happy to see that Erik seems jalous too.

I laughed my ass off the first part of the fic, Alex barking like a puppy is hilarious.

I can't wait to see how things will go in the next chapter. Really, they use Charles as a bait?