Reviews for One Miffed Delivery Boy
dbz fan chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
i have really enjoyed this story.

thank you for the story and you are really good writer so keepit up.
ScarlettFire93 chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
A really good fanfic :)
Son Goshen chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
I love then ending, it was wrapped up very well. :) Well, I definitely won't say no to a sequel though.
SeanHicks4 chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
Cool ending. Like you said, I wont hold my breath but you doing a sequel would be awesome.
Rago Dragovian chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
Great fic! One of my favorite Gohan highschool fics!
anonymous guy chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
LOVE The Story PLZ write a sequel :D
i hope i don't get disappointed because your story/Plot's great! and i'm looking forward to the sequel keep it up man! _
pancake2009 chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
It is over already... should continue Dragon Ball NG just change the plot of are pretty much just copying Dragon Ball.
Dr. Blue22 chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
So this is a great story, although I wish the Epilogue was longer and it didnt end, But atleast your planning a sequel right? Because I really want to see this story continue when they are at there proper ages, 18, and see what you can do with the buu saga that is unique in its own way.
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
It ending here was unexpected. But I accepte it. If you do write a sequle update this one saying the new one is out.
Kamiru'sInDaHoouse chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
Good job. I definitely enjoyed this, even though I joined just two days ago to not support your whole fanfic. :P
Aaron Leach chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
Awesome story.
hellfiresaiyan chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
Gohan isn't going anywhere near back to normal is he? Normal as in manga, 'cause that would SUCK. I like the Gohan in this fic much better.
Son Goshen chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
Lol it went smoother than I imagined. I'm glad that Goku and Gohan made up, and Gohan's HAPPY again. Great chapter, I await the next.
Rago Dragovian chapter 16 . 9/10/2011