Reviews for One Miffed Delivery Boy
Rago Dragovian chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
Great fic! One of my favorite Gohan highschool fics!
anonymous guy chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
LOVE The Story PLZ write a sequel :D
i hope i don't get disappointed because your story/Plot's great! and i'm looking forward to the sequel keep it up man! _
Shenron I wish for a cabbage chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
It is over already... should continue Dragon Ball NG just change the plot of are pretty much just copying Dragon Ball.
Dr. Blue22 chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
So this is a great story, although I wish the Epilogue was longer and it didnt end, But atleast your planning a sequel right? Because I really want to see this story continue when they are at there proper ages, 18, and see what you can do with the buu saga that is unique in its own way.
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
It ending here was unexpected. But I accepte it. If you do write a sequle update this one saying the new one is out.
Kamiru'sInDaHoouse chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
Good job. I definitely enjoyed this, even though I joined just two days ago to not support your whole fanfic. :P
Aaron Leach chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
Awesome story.
hellfiresaiyan chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
Gohan isn't going anywhere near back to normal is he? Normal as in manga, 'cause that would SUCK. I like the Gohan in this fic much better.
Son Goshen chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
Lol it went smoother than I imagined. I'm glad that Goku and Gohan made up, and Gohan's HAPPY again. Great chapter, I await the next.
Rago Dragovian chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
Great chapter! Mushy but very little self-inflicted emoness. :D
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
good chapter
Riddle Rising chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
This...Is...The...BEST! You are awesome! I mean it when I say that you're story is better than the real series!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
Wow u update fast! Good chapter :)X9001
dbz fan chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
i had really enjoy this story so far.

i hope the end just good the less of story.
Infidel94 chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
Are you not doing the buu saga during this story.
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »