Reviews for One Miffed Delivery Boy
Tribyta Zala chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
I really like your story, is great! I hope the next chapter. Byz :D
Everything Fades to Black chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Wow... I love it! This is officially my favorite story! Man... Keep doing what your doing and I'll love every word I read...
Mrbrightside098 chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
wow. didn't see that one coming. nice
Sid89 chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Another chapter with quite a bit of humor.
ChaosSaiyan chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
1. I love this story!

2. You are the quickest updater I've lever seen and I love it.
Shenron I wish for a cabbage chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
YAY!New chapter,there was a mistake though.

Gohan pushed his SON back. "Stay out of this! You'll only screw things up even further." Gohan has a son!
Dr. Blue22 chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Great chapter, really great, and I loved how you had Vegeta as the Gym teacher usually its always like Krillin or Hercule sometimes Yamcha, but never Vegeta really great twist. Hopefully something good starts to happen to the duo/couple soon they deserve it, and for a second I thought Gohan was going to turn Super Saiyan right in front of her lol. Looking forward to the next chapter!
kari028 chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
i think i'm gonnna cryyyyy!

that was sweet. i wish i could be in videl's place.
Aaron Leach chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Awesome chapter.
MRMenaMRM chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
That's good Gohan needs to learn to not be such a jackass. I hope Videl doesn't forgive him so easily. Make him suffer. lol:) jk I wouldn't want Gohan to be stressed out even though he is a complete jerk.
MRMenaMRM chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Dang! Gohan really is alot different from the show. Great chpt:)
Son Goshen chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Yes, Gohan, you're becoming a big fat JERKFACE! I hope Videl can change that and make him realize how horrible his attitude has been... write more soon!
gohansgirl chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Wow, Gohan's such a dick. I love it. :)
Sid89 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Another great chapter. I wonder though, is Cell actually somehow tormenting him even in death? I've seen it done before on a lot of stories here. I just can't tell if he was an imagination, or if we are going to see an appearance from him in later chapters. Keep it up!
Orchamus chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Ouch, talk about rejection.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »