Reviews for One Miffed Delivery Boy
LOL chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
"Gohan smirked and pressed the button to open the message up It read:
I fucking hate you

Gohan arrogantly chuckled and texted right back:
:D
LOL i couldn't stop laughing :)
anyway we'll videl find out that the so called 'Delivery boy' is gohan?
Sid89 chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
I think Gohan pulled that little stunt in the end because he still had pent up frustration from having to walk inside of a Wal-Mart. Let alone endure a long two hours with Erasa. This story is awesome!
Dr. Blue22 chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
Great chapter, But im pretty sure you should up the rating on this story it gets pretty hot in there.
Aaron Leach chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
Awesome chapter.
NarutoTheTrueLegend chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Lovely chapter, I really like the whole thing of vegeta being a teacher. But hope he soon achieve the super saiyan 2 as well because he really works hard and i admire hard workers. I hate Goku. I loved the way you started the friendship between them, you are really going for it. I loved the fact that they are young so Gohan can teach her many things before the cell saga if there is one. Its can be great Epic story. Loved the story. Keep up the good work.

NarutoTheTrueLegend chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
You really are badass writer and you know what i loved it.

Please do some videl torturing(not by beating her or humilating her) You can use her attrection toward G.F and Gohan for it. Make her go made to figure out that who she really wants and love and than Gohan revial his secrets.( But after torturing her a lot) It will be fun, I am also a author so don't take me as a time passer. (I will never give advise to anyone till his/her story really caught my attention.

NarutoTheTrueLegend chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
You believe it or not, i would have left this story if he would have expected the hideous out fit. Really happy (n_n)hope to see more grumpiness from lord of grumpies.

NarutoTheTrueLegend chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Well typical story if you are going to do the old same thing like videl falling for Gold fighter and hating Gohan. But it don't looks like it as she is also interested in Gohan.

Loved the fact that Gohan is dominating in one in this fic as i hate videl for her superior, arrogant behaviour.

Really great use of grumpy, badass gohan. Its really cool storyXD.

NarutoTheTrueLegend chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Not new but much betterly used idea. Loved the whole thing till now.

John chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
That was a sweet chapter
anonymous chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
agree with Sid89 thanks for the update! :)
Tribyta Zala chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
I really like your story, is great! I hope the next chapter. Byz :D
Everything Fades to Black chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Wow... I love it! This is officially my favorite story! Man... Keep doing what your doing and I'll love every word I read...
Mrbrightside098 chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
wow. didn't see that one coming. nice
Sid89 chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Another chapter with quite a bit of humor.
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »