Reviews for One Miffed Delivery Boy
NarutoTheTrueLegend chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
You believe it or not, i would have left this story if he would have expected the hideous out fit. Really happy (n_n)hope to see more grumpiness from lord of grumpies.

NarutoTheTrueLegend chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Well typical story if you are going to do the old same thing like videl falling for Gold fighter and hating Gohan. But it don't looks like it as she is also interested in Gohan.

Loved the fact that Gohan is dominating in one in this fic as i hate videl for her superior, arrogant behaviour.

Really great use of grumpy, badass gohan. Its really cool storyXD.

NarutoTheTrueLegend chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Not new but much betterly used idea. Loved the whole thing till now.

John chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
That was a sweet chapter
anonymous chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
agree with Sid89 thanks for the update! :)
Tribyta Zala chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
I really like your story, is great! I hope the next chapter. Byz :D
Everything Fades to Black chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Wow... I love it! This is officially my favorite story! Man... Keep doing what your doing and I'll love every word I read...
Mrbrightside098 chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
wow. didn't see that one coming. nice
Sid89 chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Another chapter with quite a bit of humor.
ChaosSaiyan chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
1. I love this story!

2. You are the quickest updater I've lever seen and I love it.
Shenron I wish for a cabbage chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
YAY!New chapter,there was a mistake though.

Gohan pushed his SON back. "Stay out of this! You'll only screw things up even further." Gohan has a son!
Dr. Blue22 chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Great chapter, really great, and I loved how you had Vegeta as the Gym teacher usually its always like Krillin or Hercule sometimes Yamcha, but never Vegeta really great twist. Hopefully something good starts to happen to the duo/couple soon they deserve it, and for a second I thought Gohan was going to turn Super Saiyan right in front of her lol. Looking forward to the next chapter!
kari028 chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
i think i'm gonnna cryyyyy!

that was sweet. i wish i could be in videl's place.
Aaron Leach chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Awesome chapter.
MRMenaMRM chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
That's good Gohan needs to learn to not be such a jackass. I hope Videl doesn't forgive him so easily. Make him suffer. lol:) jk I wouldn't want Gohan to be stressed out even though he is a complete jerk.
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »