Reviews for One Miffed Delivery Boy
OpenSourceArtist chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
I like how you're developing Gohan and Videl, I beg of you not to change Gohan into a nice and kind person, the way he acts now suits the story very well.
MRMenaMRM chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
Damn Gohan sounded like raditz, talking about his hair. Lol:) this chpt was great I loved the end hehe:) update again soon!
MRMenaMRM chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Damn this chpt was good! :)
A Changing Persona chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
Icarus is awesome!
Infidel94 chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
haha gohan nearly get a bj then wimping out, classic gohan thing to do. Keep up the good work
SeanHicks4 chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
wow, reminds me of what they showed of Bulma and Vegeta's courtship.
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
Don't know why but your version of Gohan. Sounds alot like Squall from FF VIII. His nonchalant attitude, his quick berst into anger,his idea to keep firends away, his use of the word whatever. They all match up. All you need to do is give Gohan a Gunblade and it would be perfect. lol Anyways like the story so far update soon.
Shenron I wish for a cabbage chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
This story is hilarious...The I hate you part and the :D was too much for me to handle..I always thought it was stupid everyone was happy when their main character stayed dead after Cell...I have never seen Dende die from Gohan in any FF yet...You should...
LOL chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
"Gohan smirked and pressed the button to open the message up It read:
I fucking hate you

Gohan arrogantly chuckled and texted right back:
:D
LOL i couldn't stop laughing :)
anyway we'll videl find out that the so called 'Delivery boy' is gohan?
Sid89 chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
I think Gohan pulled that little stunt in the end because he still had pent up frustration from having to walk inside of a Wal-Mart. Let alone endure a long two hours with Erasa. This story is awesome!
Dr. Blue22 chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
Great chapter, But im pretty sure you should up the rating on this story it gets pretty hot in there.
Aaron Leach chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
Awesome chapter.
NarutoTheTrueLegend chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Lovely chapter, I really like the whole thing of vegeta being a teacher. But hope he soon achieve the super saiyan 2 as well because he really works hard and i admire hard workers. I hate Goku. I loved the way you started the friendship between them, you are really going for it. I loved the fact that they are young so Gohan can teach her many things before the cell saga if there is one. Its can be great Epic story. Loved the story. Keep up the good work.

NarutoTheTrueLegend chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
You really are badass writer and you know what i loved it.

Please do some videl torturing(not by beating her or humilating her) You can use her attrection toward G.F and Gohan for it. Make her go made to figure out that who she really wants and love and than Gohan revial his secrets.( But after torturing her a lot) It will be fun, I am also a author so don't take me as a time passer. (I will never give advise to anyone till his/her story really caught my attention.

NarutoTheTrueLegend chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
You believe it or not, i would have left this story if he would have expected the hideous out fit. Really happy (n_n)hope to see more grumpiness from lord of grumpies.

283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »