Reviews for One Miffed Delivery Boy
johncorn chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
Loved this chapter. And I love piccolo scarying the shit out of videl
Aaron Leach chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
Awesome chapter.
Dr. Blue22 chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
This story just keeps getting better, honestly its becoming a favorite of mine. Keep it up looking forward to chapter 8!

But seriously, if it keeps going on at this pace their probably going to end up having sex in a janitors closet, and you would definitely have to up the rating, not that im against that hell, would make it even better in my opinion :D Unless of course you have these chapters all written out already and completeled, because damn you update like every day and its like almost 7000 words a chapter, and to do that daily well Kudos to you that is amazing.
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
The chapter was pretty funny. I never like it when authors try to be funny for the sake of being funny. But this wasn't the case. A few one liners and that was it. It is better that way. Anyways update soon.
NarutoTheTrueLegend chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Hilarious but I don't like the slutty Videl. Why the heck she isn't suspecting Gohan as she have already seen Flying Nibus. Update soon

N.T.T.L
OpenSourceArtist chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
I like how you're developing Gohan and Videl, I beg of you not to change Gohan into a nice and kind person, the way he acts now suits the story very well.
MRMenaMRM chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
Damn Gohan sounded like raditz, talking about his hair. Lol:) this chpt was great I loved the end hehe:) update again soon!
MRMenaMRM chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Damn this chpt was good! :)
A Changing Persona chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
Icarus is awesome!
Infidel94 chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
haha gohan nearly get a bj then wimping out, classic gohan thing to do. Keep up the good work
SeanHicks4 chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
wow, reminds me of what they showed of Bulma and Vegeta's courtship.
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
Don't know why but your version of Gohan. Sounds alot like Squall from FF VIII. His nonchalant attitude, his quick berst into anger,his idea to keep firends away, his use of the word whatever. They all match up. All you need to do is give Gohan a Gunblade and it would be perfect. lol Anyways like the story so far update soon.
pancake2009 chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
This story is hilarious...The I hate you part and the :D was too much for me to handle..I always thought it was stupid everyone was happy when their main character stayed dead after Cell...I have never seen Dende die from Gohan in any FF yet...You should...
LOL chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
"Gohan smirked and pressed the button to open the message up It read:
I fucking hate you

Gohan arrogantly chuckled and texted right back:
:D
LOL i couldn't stop laughing :)
anyway we'll videl find out that the so called 'Delivery boy' is gohan?
Sid89 chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
I think Gohan pulled that little stunt in the end because he still had pent up frustration from having to walk inside of a Wal-Mart. Let alone endure a long two hours with Erasa. This story is awesome!
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »