Reviews for One Miffed Delivery Boy
Miah loves Gohan chapter 16 . 6/18/2015
Ok, I have to say, THAT was heart warming. I made the other comment about the "Bow-chicka-wow-wow" and I am currently U.T.I.G.H.- under the influence of Goku haters. I was debating on wether I should've stopped at the part where Goku was there, but I said "I can either keep reading, or cry myself to sleep." Ya, I literally said that, but I made a good choice (Unlike a certain Saiyan). Love dis story! Miah the Gohan lover out!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/17/2015
Is the "Bow-chicka-wow-wow" from DBZ Abridged ep 1 cuz that's what Master Roshi says about Chi-Chi and Goku when he brought Gohan-kun over. I am just dying laughing right now. This story is amazing. I knew right away after I read "Mr Sabat" that it was gonna say "Mr Shemmel" as well. Good job on this WHOLE story!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
One thing flying nimbus only let pure hearts ride it
I been reading the story qnd it's great
the guy chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
i love the over 9000 joke in there!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/20/2014
The ending was lackluster. Everything else was amazing, but the ending was an overwhelming letdown. I felt that Videl and Gohan should have... done more you know at the end there, if you catch my drift.
ssjgod gohan chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
I think it was good but I think gohan must hate videl because her father took the cridet and she thinks the world revolves around her I think gohan must be with erasa or lime
ssj god gohan chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I really liked but if I were u I would make gohan have more backbone make him not take shit from people but it was really good
Drake banner chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
Your fics I got to say are honestly the best that I have ever read!
Drake banner chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
I liked how you did make it simple. Less is more
Drake banner chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
...:D
Drake banner chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
This is great
Drake banner chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
This is really really good, you got talent!
SaintMichael95 chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
Ahhh fuck! I am loving this back and forth banter between Gohan and Videl! It's hysterically rib-tickling funny! XD
281 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »