Reviews for One Miffed Delivery Boy
Pizzadude5665 chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
GREATEST FUCKING CHAPTER EVER PICCOLO VEGETA HAHAHAH OHMYGOD THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING HAHAAHAH I HAVE NEVER LOVED A STORY SO MUCH OH MY GOD
Pizzadude5665 chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH GREATEST FUCKING ENDING IVE EVER SEEN OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS GOHAN HE IS SUCH A FUCKING BADASS
dmg-san chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
OMG I loveeeeeeeeeeee this story, I laughed and cryed en everything hahaha thank you for this story!
RoxaShadow chapter 17 . 10/3/2013
a good fanfic I loved it all the way through. The first few chapters I was like "The fucks with Gohan's attitude?" but then chapter 11 made me go "Oh, that makes sense." the only problem I had with this fic is how accepting videl was about how Gohan was, how he enjoyed killing and all that. I think you could have made a small portion about that, her coming to accept him for him...yada yada yada. Anyway I love you work and hope you continue!
ShadowLDrago chapter 17 . 9/9/2013
HAHA! I thought you would do a title drop, even though it was in the epilogue, oh wel, though I never understood why Gohan is sometimes called the Delivery Boy.
ShadowLDrago chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
It is impossible to stay mad at Goku for long, he's like an adult sized kid in a way,
Karasu97 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I love what you did with Piccolo's first meeting with Videl. For some reason I always imagine him getting a kick out of scaring the shit out of people.
ShadowLDrago chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Gorgeous hair? never pictured Gohan of any version as a narcissist.
KFH chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
The best fanfiction on gohan I have read. Thanks for writing this! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
Read it from start to finish. Awesome story but I feel u used the word fuck too often
rebmul8 chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
well after reading this chapter i can sure tell what kind of bed room play these to have
Jarno chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
It's an interesting twist, one small thing though:
"One of the guys managed to get Videl in a headlock and then drove his elbow into her stomach. "
And how do you actually do this. You could knee someone in the stomach when they're in a headlock but elbow? Then you'd have to have freakishly long arms and bendy.
ed chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I love this gohan awesome
antipodean chapter 17 . 4/30/2013
love this story! also the title... is halarious
Guest chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Hey it's good so far but I didn't like that dream he had at all cause it just goes against the characters real behaviors and personality so much but its really good nonetheless
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »