Reviews for Expecto Patronum
Excellent! WRITE MORE
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Koodhi mavane
MioneGranger123 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Wait, they kissed in the middle of class?
911sherlock chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
This is amazing! I love it! :)
ThePadfootPretender chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
You killed me with that last line... :(
Loved it! Very interesting and unique!
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I didnt like this one quite as much as the other two, but it was still good. I like the way you portray her conflicting emotion as well as his anger and love for her.
Just... A patronus fuelled by fury? No, no, please no! We all know that a patronus is made with happy thoughts! I don't care how romantic or whatever you think it, that was just silly.
But the rest of the fic was fine, and the last line was beautifully poignant :')
ksalxo chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Did you really have to put in that last line :( it's amazing, but all the hope for Lily and James' future makes me so sad. Love the story!
anavihs chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Your Jily stories are so AWESOME! U shud write more FUH SURE! :D PLZ write more!

Lots of love

sHiV
Queen Charlotte the Courageous chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I have read this story a couple of times and I absolutely love it! I love the way you have portrayed the characters and the story is brilliant.
brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
That was extremely blunt of James, I can really imagine him doing that.
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I really liked this. The summary hooked me in, and the writing did the rest. Excellent piece of work!
andvellapaz chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
lovely story. the emotion shown is quite beautiful.
poe hotdamneron chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Aw . . . how adorable . . . I love this! :)
Souhait chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Loved it -
CaliXiNamiKai chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
*sighes* only one word can describe this: . and i did not copy and paste that. I really love this little oneshot. so much I could die! (kidding i will not die) :)

~~~~Keep Writing~~~~