Reviews for The Apple Tree
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
You should definitely do another because that was really really sweet. Thank you for this!
Nd chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Best folive story ever! I loved it!
AlmaMoreira49 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
OH MY GOSH, IT'S SOOO CUTE I LOVE IT! And please, please, please keep going it' cute!
whateverlynch chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This was amazing! Holy crap I can't stop reading! I have a feeling in my stomach and it's the feels from your story! I loved it!
Paul Matthews chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
That was beautiful and sweet. I like how you tied the whole apple tree thing together in the end. I also like how you didn't have Fletcher just immediately say he loved her. He needed that time to really work his feelings out. It was very good storytelling. Very good job.
SmallTownGirl4ever chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
cute story! climbing an apple tree in the rain sounds like something i would do LOL loved it great story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Cuteness!
Jemmie chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
GetCrazy,

First, this is my ultimate FAVORITE Ant Farm Fanfiction. Out of anything. I love it. It's just so...magically realistic, you know? And boy, do I love a good Folive moment.

Second, in 'His blue eyes hardened and his face twisted into pure anger. Damn it, Olive! What is wrong with you? Is it really that hard to tell the truth?"', you forgot the " after the word anger. Just wanted to point it out.

Still my favorite! :)
Jess
The Reviewer chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I love this it's one of the few good folive fanfics out there! Great job and good plot and dialog and everyone was in Charecter except for olive which isn't really fair for me to say but good job!
blueefaiiryy chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Aww, I loved it! Yes you should do another :P
1776IsMyLife chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
IT was like reading a professional novel! Real emotions, situations, and everything else! Better yet, it was all in one chapter!
MBFL chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Beautifully written!
Love-My-Musics chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Perfection.
ThisStoryIsGreat chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I love this story I wish u could make it a movie because this is amazing. Where did u get the idea of writing this amazing story I've told my friends about it and they love it. I do too. You and the person who wrote the story "I'm not a robot" are brilliant and amazing authors! :D
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Awwww! Please write another one for them!
This was really cute and adorable at the end :D