Reviews for Anachronism
Kaytee33 chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
enjoying this story so far! Curious about all those little details you've hinted at...please continue!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Wow just caught up with the chapters. So the spirit...is it jack? Can't wait to see how Beverly and jean luc cope with their changing relationship. Thanks for writing and sharing. Update more please.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Thank you. So I suspect th'e spirit is jack and he is there to get these two stubborn people together yea. Is Virginia really beverly's and Jean luc? Really good. story please update soon. Thank you for sharing.
Bobbie chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
When I 1st started reading this story I was feeling it was scary & creepy! LOL! then the next 2 chapters
I was like wow until the scary & creepy thing walked out from behind Beverly! Ok I have my Algebra final
in 2 days ...I hate suspense! This a very well put together story! :)
mabb5 chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Interesting story, well told. Please write some more - soon.
DancingDR chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Great story! Looking forward to reading more! Need more chapters NOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Good start, re boot to this story. Please continue.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
Mmmm getting excited. Who's going to slip up first so that the other one can feel the feelings for one another? I do hope virginna can help bring then together. Thanks for writing and sharing. Please update more soon
sash queen of the jungle chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
It was a dream! How disappointing for Jean luc. And what a lucky escape for virginna nit being able to read Jean luc, there are just something's that little girls should not know about until they are women. But what emotions was se sensing from Beverly? And why need implants? Can't wait to read more.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Bevely always did have a power over Jean luc and he would do anything in his power to make her happy or try at least.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Interesting can't wait to read
Lochinblu chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
I am truly enjoying this fan fiction! And looking forward to more!
Nikolko chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
I'm enjoying the story. I can't wait to see what happens now that they have the implants again.
Nikolko chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is a very interesting start. I'm anxious to see where you're going with the story.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2