Reviews for DULCE ET DECORUM EST
Majerus chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
Still doing a good job on perspective, with little twists and adjustments as necessary.
Majerus chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
Excellent building chapters. Very good "behind the scenes" with Cedric's POV.
Majerus chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
What an incredibly full chapter!
From the Umbitch to the hottest sex I've read on this site!
From OWL disappointments to reality checks regarding how Cedric is certain to be attacked (or just as likely Hermione).
In both intrigued and worried about what is next.
Majerus chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
Loving the character dev, great job bringing conflict through to resolution with the happy couple.
Majerus chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
I like the way Scrimgeour gradually opens up. Not so much as if he were hiding anything, but rather that he was cautiously feeling out a prospective employee. I've seen similar behavior in job interviews of my own.
I'm super excited about the idea of Cedric both benefiting physically from muggle medicine and helping track DE's using muggle technology.
Majerus chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
The story of Cedric and Hermione continues steadily forward, pitfalls and disagreements aside am glad they talk things out.
Majerus chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Well you jump right in don't you?
I guess I hadn't seen Cedric act so immature very often - the DoM comes to mind - but he definitely has his moments.
Then in the very next scene he is dealing with one of the deeper issues of life! As a father can totally relate, his situation and the way he tried to handle it felt both heart breaking and genuine.
Hermione having such harsh reality impact her regarding her future with Cedric was a very stark contrast to "normal" life. It's a terrible burden for a not-yet-17-yr-old.

While you get mildly preachy on some subjects (handicapped access) I appreciate both the need and the very real character application to The story.
You have them so comfortable, relating as comfortably and at ease (especially in conflict) that it's a great counterpoint to the doubts so realistically raised.

A very "deep" chapter.
Seerae chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
I have been reading your fiction for years, and it still floors me how talented you are at creating characters who are both very believable extensions of the original canon and incredibly real in a way that has me reflecting on them and on my own life even after I've finished reading. As a bookworm with 'frizzy' hair dating my own personal Adonis, your Hermione has touched me and helped me come to some realizations. Thank you.
fortheloveofb chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
Thank you so much for the closure! You are truly a gifted writer. I like these better than the origi
izzzyy chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
I do so wish you'd finished this, but I wanted to tell you that I enjoyed this and Finding Himself very much. Enough that I just reread them both and think it's a crime you didn't get more reviews - I mean you wrote an entire AU novel. That's impressive! I will miss hearing about the way Cedric views the Muggle world, and can only hope my imagination can do your characters justice. Cheers and thanks for sharing!
Liz 1974 chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
I really liked the stories I I hope one day u can come back to the ff world & write more u will have my FULL support if not I wish u the best in what ever u do :)
mi-shell87 chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
Although I wish that the story could have been really completed, I'm happy that you actually told us how everything would end. I wish more authors would do that, even if it's a few years after their story has been abandoned.

Awesome writing though! :-)
hijenks chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
Thank you!
MioneandDrake chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
i love these stories so heart renching
fishertowers chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
I totally get retiring from fanfiction, but I want to thank you for telling your readers,how the story would have progressed.

Thank you so vey much for this truly wonderful series.
FT