Reviews for Skating Across Sketchbooks
Jonathan-Zane chapter 9 . 11/21
MUST FINISH STORY
kat chapter 9 . 11/14
Before I even knew it, I finished this story in less than 2 days. LOL. It would be really nice if you continue! I'm itching to see what happens to all of the characters (especially to Kairi and Roxas. Kairi seemed to be having the most character development haha)
Queen Mudracles chapter 9 . 11/14
LMAO I think I was that user who stumbled upon IJAC.
This is really good. Please continue!
You don't know how happy I am when I saw this has recently updated. Looking forward for more of your work, cheers!
I don’t set up notifications for many stories. Like at all. Yours is one of them. If you continues this story I will gladly read all of it. ️
Hello chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Please come back to this story. It's such a shame that you haven't updated in over a year. Even if you take awhile to update as long as you always come back to fan fiction I will always continue to support your stories. I hope all is well with you.
Sincerely,
A loyal reader of yours
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
U will probs never update but anyway this is stupid they fall in love and he's gonna be like I forgive u for being a bith
Love it My fave chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
I absolutely love this story! I don't know how many times I've read this, but its my favourite FanFic! Please update! Right now I think Namine is a total bitch, I don't care about her situation but I just think she's a bitch and I love Roxas! Partly because I'm an artist but he's just so charming and I love Kairi and Xion! Thanks
Update chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
I've read this story 5 times already I've been dying for an update please come back to this story
Maha chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
It's been 8 months.. I get you have things to do but you said you were coming back to this story and I was so happy please review pls
Jared Wilkerson chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Its Me Again! i am sorry for doing the most updated chapter of pressed lemons, but i just want you to know how much i love your writings! i've read this one 3times which is why i would love an update. no need to hurry, just don't want you to forget! bye! and i love roxiri, it's by far the best couple!...
sesquapadaliast chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
i really can't wait for the next one! it's december the 2nd and in 19 days is my birth day so please get done before the myan end of the world! and i love both skinny love and its just a crush (read them a year ago and still re-reading! :)
xxPLUR chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Omg I wonder what namine is going to do to kairi that is so unforgivable.
Please let there be roxiri! I'm already looking forward to the roxiri/rokunami angst so pleasee update soon? :)
xxPLUR chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
So namine is being abused? I want to feel bad for her but after she acts so mean to people its hard for me to pity her. I feel really bad for roxas, he has it worse than anybody else in this story so far. And it seems like kairi likes roxas. That'll really add drama between namine and kairi. :)