Reviews for Skating Across Sketchbooks
Hello chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Please come back to this story. It's such a shame that you haven't updated in over a year. Even if you take awhile to update as long as you always come back to fan fiction I will always continue to support your stories. I hope all is well with you.
Sincerely,
A loyal reader of yours
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
U will probs never update but anyway this is stupid they fall in love and he's gonna be like I forgive u for being a bith
Love it My fave chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
I absolutely love this story! I don't know how many times I've read this, but its my favourite FanFic! Please update! Right now I think Namine is a total bitch, I don't care about her situation but I just think she's a bitch and I love Roxas! Partly because I'm an artist but he's just so charming and I love Kairi and Xion! Thanks
Update chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
I've read this story 5 times already I've been dying for an update please come back to this story
Maha chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
It's been 8 months.. I get you have things to do but you said you were coming back to this story and I was so happy please review pls
Jared Wilkerson chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Its Me Again! i am sorry for doing the most updated chapter of pressed lemons, but i just want you to know how much i love your writings! i've read this one 3times which is why i would love an update. no need to hurry, just don't want you to forget! bye! and i love roxiri, it's by far the best couple!...
sesquapadaliast chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
i really can't wait for the next one! it's december the 2nd and in 19 days is my birth day so please get done before the myan end of the world! and i love both skinny love and its just a crush (read them a year ago and still re-reading! :)
xxPLUR chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Omg I wonder what namine is going to do to kairi that is so unforgivable.
Please let there be roxiri! I'm already looking forward to the roxiri/rokunami angst so pleasee update soon? :)
xxPLUR chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
So namine is being abused? I want to feel bad for her but after she acts so mean to people its hard for me to pity her. I feel really bad for roxas, he has it worse than anybody else in this story so far. And it seems like kairi likes roxas. That'll really add drama between namine and kairi. :)
xxPLUR chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Lol the staring contests between namine and roxas just scream sexual tension. Haha they both are awkward, I have a feeling though that when they do start talking to each they won't be friends.
xxPLUR chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
So far this story seems interesting. I like how you switched it up and made roxas the artist and namine a skater/cheerleader.
ToLiveByTheMoon chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
I LOVE this story, it's so unique plus your writing is great :)

PS please update soon!
Ephespawn chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
I swear to god if you take 8 months for the next chapter I'll kill you. I'm too engulfed in this awesome story to wait!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
I can't even count all the times when I've wanted to smack Namine for being such a bitch! lol but I can't hate her. I feel so bad for Roxas going through all that bullying :/ But I admire him for standing up for himself and his friends no matter what. Why does Sora seem to hate him? (Btw, I thought it was so adorable how Sora has braces xD) And what's going on with Cloud? I hope it's going to be explained soon! And I really hope Namine gets a reality check and tells someone that she's being abused. Please update soon!
FaceTrip chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
YAY YOU ARE BACK! I thought you quit writing this story, I'm glad you didn't though. Very dramatic chapter I can't wait until the next one to hear about namine's destructive plans.

During the lunch scene you talked about Hayner having a girlfriend, i dont remembering you mentioning her before...is she olette?