Reviews for Shattered Illusions
jayswing96 chapter 19 . 2/24
I can't wait for what happens next. This is so great!
MysticSong1978 chapter 19 . 12/24/2013
Glad to see you updating again. :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Really? You've added multiple personality disorder? You need to stick with one thing and go with it, not a whole bunch of things and hope it's going to flow. Quit reading other fanfiction and incorporsting their ideas into your fic. It makes it difficult to follow...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Your portrayal if harry in this fic would not have him in gryffindor. Most likely hufflepuff. If you change the character in some way be sure to be consistent with it. It makes the story more believable. You could argue that he has courage for all that he endures, but I dont think so. You have him cower and whimper rather than be defiant and bold. Yes, he was abused and would be smart to back down, but you dont portray that.
Caraline Fisher chapter 19 . 12/2/2013
I'm enjoying this story a lot I do hope you post more soon.
caring16 chapter 19 . 11/30/2013
This is a really great story even if it been a year since you worked on it, oyu done a really great job on it love it.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
love it
:D
makoslits chapter 19 . 11/28/2013
Awww poor harry! Please update soon!
elmoryakhan chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
The story like many other abusive Dursley stories is highly unrealistic. Others may like this story but I can't, despite it being a well written one, because the very premise and plot is highly unrealistic.

Why I am saying this because UK has one of the strictest child abuse laws out there. Teachers a re specifically trained to observe signs of abuse. And physical abuse of this magnitude cannot be hidden or ignored. After all there is a reason why the Dursleys never physically abused Harry in canon.

Also I don't understand the brahviour of your Dumbledore and why he is acting like an arrogant arsehole. Dumbledore should actually feel guilty or be afraid because if it gets out he placed the saviour of wizarding world in an abusive muggle home then it will destroy him completely.

Also I need to know are Dursleys going to be punished someway or not? And what will be Dumbledore's punishment?
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
love it
:).
jamiefin chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
thanks for the update and can wait for more
Lin chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
This story is amazing! I am so glad that you are finishing it.
kffs chapter 18 . 11/15/2013
Super interesting!
Some of the emotional aspects move a little too fast to be totally believable, and you have a tendency to mess-up homophones (use 'steel' when you mean 'steal', etc). That's probably just from fast typing and relying on auto-correct, which happens :P
Otherwise, really well done! Looking forward to what happens with Harry and the gang!
Maybe Occlumency can let him get inside his own mind and talk to his other aspects, or slowly tear down the wards till they all co-exist?

Thanks for writing!
The arithmancer chapter 18 . 11/14/2013
I'm glad you're back writing, you definitely have one eager reader!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/14/2013
in the lower third of the chapter:
medical world muggle / mundane /non-magical world