Reviews for Shattered Illusions
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 7/24
this is depressing
He doesn't remember the abuse? Thats dumb. Did you just get tired of writing him like that?
Astrid200213 chapter 19 . 3/23
Please update soon I LOVE THIS STORY!
marthapreston4 chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
SO I was right he has MPD (multiple personality disorder)
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
I never knew why they dont just go to someone outside of dumbles he isnt the law so why are they concerned with opinion
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
Okay the whole premise of this makes Snape who is suppsosed to be a genius and this makes him seem like unobservant idiot . How could he be a spy and a teacher if he cant spot abuse
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 19 . 9/27/2014
i really love this is really interesting...please continue it and upload the next chapter soon...
hpfanscs chapter 19 . 9/15/2014
This is a really good explanation for what someone like Harry might have gone through having to live with the Dursley's. Dumbledore seems like he is possessed by Riddle (I don't know what is going on there.) Hope you will be able to continue with the story, I really enjoy it.
makoslits chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Please come back and finish this story!
Lonedove chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
I really enjoy reading your story. It's a great story. Please keep updating and keep up the great work, I can't wait to read more!
jayswing96 chapter 19 . 2/24/2014
I can't wait for what happens next. This is so great!
MysticSong1978 chapter 19 . 12/24/2013
Glad to see you updating again. :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Really? You've added multiple personality disorder? You need to stick with one thing and go with it, not a whole bunch of things and hope it's going to flow. Quit reading other fanfiction and incorporsting their ideas into your fic. It makes it difficult to follow...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Your portrayal if harry in this fic would not have him in gryffindor. Most likely hufflepuff. If you change the character in some way be sure to be consistent with it. It makes the story more believable. You could argue that he has courage for all that he endures, but I dont think so. You have him cower and whimper rather than be defiant and bold. Yes, he was abused and would be smart to back down, but you dont portray that.
Caraline Fisher chapter 19 . 12/2/2013
I'm enjoying this story a lot I do hope you post more soon.