Reviews for Reapers
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
wahou !
xnbuffy chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
I was hoping Quinn would make an appearance and I think you cast her in the perfect role. I know this fic is already complete but I can totally see Jesse St. James as some sort of demon who uses his talent to makes a connection with Rachel in an attempt to deliver her soul to the devil. It just seems like something Jesse would do.
SBNYC09 chapter 18 . 1/25/2012
Cute and funny
SBNYC09 chapter 18 . 1/25/2012
Cute and funny
kutee chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Hi ok mow I feel dumb because I was to watch The Reaper some times. I look up the show but it's thinking that it had to be so show that was on HBO or something only to realize it was on the old CW.

I like this idea more and more.
kutee chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I been reading some of your other fiction so I though it was time to give this one a try. I never seen that show that you got this idea from. I love the idea so far now back to read the next chapter!
chikaaaneee chapter 18 . 1/13/2012
I really liked this story! Their should have been a little more fluff though. :) but very good
chikaaaneee chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
You mix up your and you're and there and their and they're a lot.
riverkirby chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
lol Beer pong? REALLLY? lol I loved it!
AK-DS09 chapter 18 . 12/25/2011
Nice! Great ending, San's dad gets his soul back too. Can't wait for the sequel :)
mick3y92 chapter 17 . 12/21/2011
kurt is god i love it and yay santana loves rachel everyone has their souls back (well except for san's dad) but yeah this is pretty cool and i loved sue this was awesome
AK-DS09 chapter 17 . 12/19/2011
Shoulda known it was Schuester & Kurt being God, kinda priceless. Dig the Dogma scene you incorporated. Seems the story is wrapping up, looking forward to seeing the girls in the days to come. You should totally do a spin off with a Quinn/Britt pairing. I really like their characters in this & Britt's good at reigning Quinn's anger in.
riverkirby chapter 17 . 12/18/2011
lol Kurt and Schue? LOL omg so awesome lol Devil loses! :) yes!

Aretha lol Metatron... in training huh lol

LOL Santana looooooves Rachel and Kurts a sucker for love lol

man that was crazy you know... wonder how they can get rid of Satan... I think She could rule hte underworld you know...
bitten2 chapter 16 . 12/11/2011
Awesome story! Please update soon i really want to see what happens!
AK-DS09 chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
Aye dios mio smh :) So enters Artie? & who else I wonder. Guess we'll see.