Reviews for Ogre's Blood
elisteran chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Very interesting! I thought you re-used the 'scene, then "But then, it was too late."' technique a bit too often, but otherwise very well written. In some ways I'd like an epilogue, however, giving an idea of what happened. (And, incidentally, see whether Nabiki ever gets any remorse. she seems to have treated Akane somewhat shamefully)
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
There shouyld be a aftermath.. years later, maybe two, three decades.. and ranma's last revenge. one that is as awful as it is merciful.

The Likely Truth.

I have always thought the the Slayer's quest as a painful, needed, self-destroying course, as the Ogre-Slayer is... a Ogre who Slays, as well as a Slayer of Ogres.

Eventually, one will point out, and the Slayer will believe, that more Ogres will come about, unless the Slayer kills the TRUE Last Ogre:

Any comments, send it off to my E-mail, and yeah, i thought this before the excellent "The Last Vampire" over in the Vampire Hunter D section.
Dan Inverse chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
hmmmm...I wonder you could continue the story or not I really would like to read more!