Reviews for A way with Words
Its always about kensi so im done always her sngry upset or hurt and blablabla Needs way more focus on deeks stupid D"K"ensi fans.
Ugh kensi is pathetic jack doesn't want you anymore kensi get over it and grow up
Kensi is just a stupid bitch thats why she reacted badly, cause shes a control freak.

Perfectly fine for her to put deeks down about how good he is at his job but she wouldn't ve able to handle someone doing it to her in return.

Cause shes a bully
Ms.ZoeiLang chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
Even thought it maybe a long shot, I hope you update this story soon! I love it!
thepixiesmademedoit chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
I don't think it's too ooc! I love these one shots, they're wonderful. Already looking forward to another one :)
Fictionista 48 chapter 13 . 10/8/2011
I enjoyed this. I love their chemistry and how he cares for her. So sweet.
guii chapter 13 . 10/7/2011
Loved this one, and the part Deeks went to beat the crap of the guy awesome!
God'srider chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
Great chapter! I think it is my favorite so far!
gsr4ever chapter 11 . 9/22/2011
Definitely see something like this possibly happening. Nice job
thepixiesmademedoit chapter 11 . 9/22/2011
I love this series of one-shots. Always makes me smile, so keep going!
lastnameleft chapter 11 . 9/22/2011
That was really cute, really suits them.
No.1TwiFanpire chapter 11 . 9/22/2011
Loved it
lastnameleft chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
I really like this chapter, they're awesome and comfortable with each other. The premiere was great but I expected so much more from that beach conversation.
lastnameleft chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
The problem with discovering a story halfway through is I review a bunch and then fill up your inbox. But this chapter made me smile, the ways everyone find out are super plausible, especially Callen.
lastnameleft chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
This scene is exactly what was missing from that episode. The next one with Sam and the cellphone was hilarious but the emotional in between just wasn't there on the show.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »