Reviews for Never Forget
QueenofRhymes chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Awww. This story was extremely aswesome and sad.
Jet Engine chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Why wasn't this in the movie?
Working-On-Sanity chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This was adorable, nothing less. I love this rarely-seen side of Perry. His wanting Dr. Doofenshmirtz to hold him - that was so sweet, and I just had to read it over again. I love how you've written Dr. Doofenshmirtz's thoughts in this. It is all very in-character.

Your writing is very good, as well, with a smooth flow. I like your choice of words, especially at the end. You resolved the story very nicely, leaving me satisfied with what happened and how you described it.

I enjoyed this story and will add it to my list of favorites!
Dean Gabriel chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Th-this was so heartbreaking and sweet, I cried a little ;; A lot of Perryshmirtz fanfics whether romantic or friendly are usually OOC imo, but I think you nailed their personalities here.
Maya Serena chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
*sniffle* At least Perry knows how Heinz really feels now. Best friends are forever.
DarkDemonGirl1985 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
WWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! GOD I HATE MONOGRAM SO MUCH RITE NOW! D': Man, this makes me wish the ending 2 the movie was diferent :( Good god, i love all ur stories on here :DDDD Thank u for this wonderful one-shot (mega glomp )
soulful-sin chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Rawr, you made me tear up. Damn you.
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
DX WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH SOO SAD BUT SO GOOOOOOODDDD!

i've always luved the little relationship b/w Dr.D and perry, BUT THIS IS JUST SOO SAAAADDDD DX POOOOOOOOORRR PERRRYYYYYYYYYY

i need a life T.T

but this was like super good and i even like, cried out, recieving a 'be quiet' from my lil bro nearby, that means u pass my emotionally traumatizing test.

BUT GOOD JOB THIS IS SO GOOD WAAAAHHHHHH DX
Boolia chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Awe, a short but very sweet one-shot. Doof and Perry will forever be best frienimies.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That was really beatiful.
ForThoseWhoLikeToMoveItMoveIt chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That was so sweet! :'(
Lucky4Track chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
It always bugged me we didn't really have a concrete closure scene with Doofenshmirtz in the movie but then again I'm not too surprised. I always did gravitate towards side characters more then the main.

This was sweet, not overdone with the fluff, nice work :)
Marcipie chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Okay. I admit it. My tears came around the time Perry wrapped his little arms around Doofenshmirtz's neck. This was just absolutely the sweetest thing. I could imagine this in my head the entire time I was reading and I really wished this would've happened instead. I would've loved to see Perry's gentle smile or his tearful expression. It would've been so sweet and precious.

Absolutely brilliant.
HeartsNaruto chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
That was so cute! It made me cry! I loved the hug! Perry needed him so much at that point! It's nice to have a friend around all the time! I love this story!
PhineasFlynns chapter 1 . 8/22/2011